• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there an Area 419 discount code for SH members?

giphy.gif

Thanks. Figured i should ask even though i'll buy the same stuff anyways

Damn. Already ordered it but shippings only 10 bucks

Ordered the trickler thats in stock as of today? Or at least was?

Not sure why they all got bought out so quickly when the V2 has been discontinued and we're waiting on the V3 to start shipping.

Reactions: Gasfish26
They way I understand it if you have 419 stuff the only upgrade that the V3 would provide is the Bluetooth link which you can add to your V2.

My take on the V3 upgrade and I could have this wrong is that the maker of the whole package saw everyone replacing their parts with area 419 parts and tried to offer a product that can compete with the 419 package and increase their sales.
Again, I could have it wrong but the V3 seems to mimic the already available 419 parts

Reactions: GungHo
They way I understand it if you have 419 stuff the only upgrade that the V3 would provide is the Bluetooth link which you can add to your V2.

My take on the V3 upgrade and I could have this wrong is that the maker of the whole package saw everyone replacing their parts with area 419 parts and tried to offer a product that can compete with the 419 package and increase their sales.
Again, I could have it wrong but the V3 seems to mimic the already available 419 parts
The v3 powder measure ditches the lee/3D printed measure and is supposed to eliminate tension adjustments and is ball powder compatible. The 419 still uses the lee/3D printed measure. It just has a billet housing.

The v3 powder measure ditches the lee/3D printed measure and is supposed to eliminate tension adjustments and is ball powder compatible. The 419 still uses the lee/3D printed measure. It just has a billet housing.

Yep! Glad I held out on the 419 housing. That was my only hang up with it. Retaining the cheap Lee components.