• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there currently a wait for a badger m2008?

smgrendel

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
WY
plan on calling them tommorrow but figure someone here would no.

Thanks
Shawn.

Re: Is there currently a wait for a badger m2008?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smgrendel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">plan on calling them tommorrow but figure someone here would <span style="color: #3366FF">no.</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">you mean KNOW...... </span>

Thanks
Shawn. </div></div>

Dont believe so. The standard SA receivers should be available for purchase. You could wait a couple weeks but I have purchased one from Marty and got it within a few days.

What's the going price on these? Look like an excellent action.

The price for the standard length action is around $1000, I believe. I'm not sure what the price is for the magnum length. You should go to the website and download the pdf for all their products. Definitely some good stuff in there that you may not know they manufacture. Either way, give Marty a call. I wouldn't expect you have to wait longer than a couple weeks, and it's really one of the best actions you can buy.