• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there such a thing as Stolen Latina Valor

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Gotta love it when another one of these privileged little dingbats gets busted. Especially when "Hilaria" is the wife of uber-woke Alec Baldwin.

Yes, this Alec Baldwin.

Allow the hilarity to begin as the media covers for their buddies and she goes into rants about how she identifies as a Latina. Gotta love these hypocrites!

Sirhr

Spain when they find out US media is saying they're not white:

iu

Even though she's a typical, identity challenged liberal, native Spaniards are European caucasians, otherwise called, "white".

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Don't care how many burritos she shoves up her ass, she'll never be Latina! Same for Robbie "Betto" O'Rourke. That POS Alec Baldwin can go find a bridge and take a leap onto the rocks, face first or find a wood chipper! ...either way it's a win!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Even though she's a typical, identity challenged liberal, native Spaniards are European caucasians, otherwise called, "white".

So the old Saying "Olive Skin makes Good Kin" only applies to Italians ;-)

My family is from Scotland. We think people from Leeds are swarthy... (then again, these days they are!)

Sirhr

According to the SJW orthodoxy, if some male decides to say he is a woman, you must instantly agree that it is actually a she, is no different than a biological woman, can now have opinions on "women's issues" and any misuse or mistakes in pronouns is a hate crime and deserves the harshest punishment...

SO then if "gender" is a "social construct" that you can "choose at will", then Race and nationality should totally fall under the same, you say it, you are it, rules...

It's fun to hit SJW freaks with that because then they spend all this time arguing about minority struggles and such and then you slam right back... what about men laying claim to women's struggles?

In the end why does your "Race" or "Nationality" matter?
If you are a citizen of the country, then done and dusted and who cares about the rest?

So the old Saying "Olive Skin makes Good Kin" only applies to Italians ;-)

My family is from Scotland. We think people from Leeds are swarthy... (then again, these days they are!)

Sirhr
It could be worse, they could be jordies

Don't care how many burritos she shoves up her ass, she'll never be Latina! Same for Robbie "Betto" O'Rourke. That POS Alec Baldwin can go find a bridge and take a leap onto the rocks, face first or find a wood chipper! ...either way it's a win!

Damn it took 11 posts before somebody finally mentioned Beto "I Fed Baby Poop To My Wife While Fantasizing About Running Over Pedestrians" O'Rourke???

Son, I am disappoint...
anim_lol.gif

How dare you say that Robert Francis O'Roarke isn't a real Mexican!!

Who cares what some random IG leggings chick does or says?

Side note:
If you like fake tits or died hair, you can’t get upset when someone identifies as something else. 🤷🏻

Reactions: myronman3
Who cares what some random IG leggings chick does or says?

Side note:
If you like fake tits or died hair, you can’t get upset when someone identifies as something else. 🤷🏻

I understand the logic, but there's a difference between enhancements and blatant lies.

A chick with fake tits still had tips to begin with.

To fake an entire Spanish heritage where nothing previously existed is legitimate mental illness

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I understand the logic, but there's a difference between enhancements and blatant lies.

A chick with fake tits still had tips to begin with.

To fake an entire Spanish heritage where nothing previously existed is legitimate mental illness
Ok I'll give ya that. At the same time though, none of this matters because she doesn't matter. None of them do. Their worth is only based on the attention they can gain and maintain.

Celebrity drama, much like masturbation, is nothing more than a government plot to distract you from dry firing. Don't let them catch you slipping.

#RemainPureInTheEyesOfTheLord
#JustSayNo
#NotEvenOnce
#DryFireOrDie

Reactions: Aussiedan
One thing Liberals and I agree on....

They loathe themselves so much they invent new identies for themselves as they so hate who they truly are.

That's why they can act so well. They want to be someone else.

I too loathe who they are.

So the pole dancin and taken dolla bills wit dat ass wasn't enough .
There lots of girls doing that already she's try to add her own extras to make her market more lucrative. Married to Alec Baldwin so i am not surprised.

Baldwin is a piece of shit who is married to a whack job and everyone is surprised?

So by definition you can't be racist towards them...
Funny how the bullshit circles contradict themselves.

R

Reactions: BLEE
Alec said his wife was from Spain with a heavy accent , she must of had a thick load in her mouth when she was talking to Alec before she kissed him.

I was stationed in Spain for two years. About 4 months before they shut down the squadron and moved it to Whidbey Island, one of the idiots that worked for me had an issue with canceling her contract with her landlord for the move. She threw a massive hissy fit, and the Spanish lady kept her deposit. As she had not completed the 1 year contract.

Fairly sure she was from someplace small town in Iowa, Ohio or Illinois, and had never been anywhere. In her mind she had it that the Spanish were Mexican. So every time she opened her mouth to complain about them, it wound sound something like "they don't like me because I am white", or something equally stupid. As the Spanish are European (just as white as her and I), though a little more tan.

I don't remember her name, but the other fun story is that she was tiny, moderately cute and huge tits. I sent her to KFC on base to buy two buckets of chicken for our shop and when she returned she was eating a chicken breast. At the top of her lungs she said in dismay "these breast are huge". To which we replied yes they are!

Stolen Valor to me is a death sentence not to this bullshit but what Stolen Valor actually means.....