• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this a crack in the dam/n?

Or the media leadership is laying off its human workforce and replacing with AI.
Still a win to me to see the past carbon robots having to get a real job, or live on/under the streets. No one will read their trash once trust is lost no matter who/what cranks out letters in print.

Still a win to me to see the past carbon robots having to get a real job, or live on/under the streets. No one will read their trash once trust is lost no matter who/what cranks out letters in print.

They'll replace them with state run media to counter "disinformation" before they ever give up on the mind control game.

They'll replace them with state run media to counter "disinformation" before they ever give up on the mind control game.
Little late for that as I know of no one, who trusts any US media now. The only ones that do, are on the other side who will never change. Most could care less about what any polls say as well. Many are finally waking up to all the lies and agenda of the last 60+ years.

Here is how to tell when a journalist at most of those companies is lying. It is a 3 step process.

1. Lips are moving
2. Sound is coming out in the form of words.
3. It is a day that ends in the letter 'y'.

Little late for that as I know of no one, who trusts any US media now. The only ones that do, are on the other side who will never change. Most could care less about what any polls say as well. Many are finally waking up to all the lies and agenda of the last 60+ years.

As it should be, but this is a long game being played and there is something next up to bat.

I don't think it was a coincidence that Superman, the American hero pumped into every young child's mind for the last 65 years, was also a journalist.

Reactions: Glowie and 232593
As it should be, but this is a long game being played and there is something next up to bat.

I don't think it was a coincidence that Superman, the American hero pumped into every young child's mind for the last 65 years, was also a journalist.
That way he could wander around from work and never be missed.

Reactions: Glowie and lash
The useful talking heads did their job and now are no longer needed
Just like all fools who help Communists come into power

Now that the talking heads convinced the stupid people to agree to only allowing "the approved information" to be spread, there is no need for a bunch of talking heads. The Party simply puts out "the news" and a small group of people forward the "news" to the public.

Serves them right.

Meanwhile OnlyFans sees a surge in creator accounts….. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Fuck them, I know there’s plenty of solar equipment training opportunities out there.

Yeah… saw an ad for “solar panel washing” service. Every 6 months. $13 a panel. More for second story panels.

Average installation is about 20 “panels” in several arrays.

So that free power not only costs install and 20 years of payments. BUT now $500 a year just to wash it so it works.

Love that free power.

Well, solar squeegee monkey is something that the so-called journalists can probably manage to handle with all their vaunted training.

So solar industry sounds good!

Sirhr

Meanwhile OnlyFans sees a surge in creator accounts….. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Fuck them, I know there’s plenty of solar equipment training opportunities out there.

They can also take up journalism gigs that involve them going to remote Indonesian islands to live amongst and interview cannibal indigenous tribes there, or interview people like the Haitian warlord Barbecue while spending extensive time in their domains. Plenty of slots available, but these coffee shop poets don't have the balls...

I say fuck'em, I hope they fire all of them. Last time they did a survey these "journalists" were 95% liberal Democrats. They are leftist propagandists, who are trusted less than used car salesmen.

I remember when these smug fuckers told blue collar workers to "learn to code".

Learn to weld now, cockfags...

I can pack up all my equipment, MIG/arc inverter, generator, etc, into the back of a van and find work anywhere. A journalism degree, not so much, unless they also learn to squeal like a pig, which might get them somewhere in some places like Khorasan and northern Syria...

I remember when these smug fuckers told blue collar workers to "learn to code".

Learn to weld now, cockfags...
LOL, very true. And since these parasites have no real skills that any employer would/could use, their options are limited.

I hear McDonald's is paying $15/hr to flip burgers now, let them contribute something useful to society ;)

LOL, very true. And since these parasites have no real skills that any employer would/could use, their options are limited.

I hear McDonald's is paying $15/hr to flip burgers now, let them contribute something useful to society ;)

THAT is the devastating truth for them, when they realize that the REAL world actually lays beyond their cushy leftist echo chambers. It is like those militant feminists who say they "do not need men at all". So, that means when the plumbing breaks, the HVAC conks out, or you need that new Staples cabinet for your little "publishing office" carried up the stairs and installed, do it yourselves. Hey, "don't need men" implies that you know how to keep all of the infrastructure that makes your lives cozy running without needing help from the people that built, transported, and maintained them. Leftist talking points are so ridiculously easy to debunk and that is why they censor and silence on their platforms instead of allowing discourse and debate, because they know they cannot handle it.

or live on/under the street
6128D8A6-DC8F-4FA4-8A79-871B48AF9ADF.jpeg

Most bigger market McD is paying close to $20 per hour

Reactions: Glowie
Most bigger market McD is paying close to $20 per hour

And a soggy Big Mac with blighted fries, sugar water and some nuggets is $23. Fuck that shit.

For that I can buy two racks of pork ribs for my grill and eat like a king for 5 days!

Fast food is now just for fat welfare shitbags buying it on their gummint debit cards.

Nasty poison cooked by retards and designed to kill you before you collect social security.

Coincidence?

Not going to lie, I will enjoy the warm thought of these smug assholes having to apply for a job gathering carts at Walmart. That would be the best fit for their previous work experience.

Last edited: