• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this bitch growling?

first off.....i am pretty sure it's a dude wearing women's clothing. i am guessing some of you guys have had an awkward moment when you realized your date had a pecker.

2nd off.....if i had cuffs on and did that, that is exactly what i would expect would happen to me. this whole "no consequences" bullshit needs to end. and i mean overall. for women, for police, for politicians, for everybody. the house needs to be cleaned and that's how you start cleaning it. motherfuckers need to be smited, so smite their fucking ass.

in my day, a dude going out in public dressed in women's clothing was a good way to get beat down. yeah yeah....here comes the homophobe bullshit accusations. nope. have several friends and family members that do their thing. but they do not go out in public and act like fools. but if you ask me, a dude going out in public dressed in womens' clothing needs an ass kicking anyhow. this is how we got to the point where degenerates are invading women's and girl's bathrooms, locker rooms, etc. sheer madness.

the world went to shit when people lost the fear of getting their ass kicked.

Last edited:
It was there they hid it. click view anyhow

Ok...I got it figured out! LMAO Nice take down! By the look it's a Antifa soy fuckboy got what he deserved for playing dress up and more for acting like a bitch.

That officer has some judo experience. That was a pretty decent tai otoshi sweep

sweep the leg gif.gif

R

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH and Im2bent
first off.....i am pretty sure it's a dude wearing women's clothing. i am guessing some of you guys have had an awkward moment when you realized your date had a pecker.

2nd off.....if i had cuffs on and did that, that is exactly what i would expect would happen to me. this whole "no consequences" bullshit needs to end. and i mean overall. for women, for police, for politicians, for everybody. the house needs to be cleaned and that's how you start cleaning it. motherfuckers need to be smited, so smite their fucking ass.

in my day, a dude going out in public dressed in women's clothing was a good way to get beat down. yeah yeah....here comes the homophobe bullshit accusations. nope. have several friends and family members that do their thing. but they do not go out in public and act like fools. but if you ask me, a dude going out in public dressed in womens' clothing needs an ass kicking anyhow. this is how we got to the point where degenerates are invading women's and girl's bathrooms, locker rooms, etc. sheer madness.

Imho; not justified. In hand cuffs the officer should not have to do that. A lot of bad injuries happen being slamed to pavement. Better to just choke to nappy time then toss in the back seat.

Imho; not justified. In hand cuffs the officer should not have to do that. A lot of bad injuries happen being slamed to pavement. Better to just choke to nappy time then toss in the back seat.

You can't choke anyone at anytime anymore. They're all screaming about not being able to breathe the second you put cuffs on anyways.

This knocks the fight out of them, and distributes the pain throughout. If the taxpayers have to buy them a few teeth, so be it. The best lessons can be found in pain, not naps.

When ..
Politicians can steal elections
Criminals can commit endless crime
Illegals can get free transportation and welfare
Trans can freely groom children

Reactions: ken226
Was that in a European country? Many places in Europe are growing REAL tired of the troony and rapefugee shit and conservative cabinets winning landslides in the various countries there are just the tip of what we are seeing. In Germany and the Netherlands, police are starting to get quite serious about stopping those anti-oil terrorists blocking roads and none too gently either, and many departments are not even stepping in when motorists beat the shit out of those neckbeards and kick them to the side of the road...

Reactions: Sean the Nailer