• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this David Hogg?

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Uncanny resemblance. Not photo shopped, was posted on a WWII collectors site as someone's latest flea market finds.
    35414342_10214522366351553_3872196734293639168_n.jpg

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Coincidence. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny...or Dave in this instance.

BS_PIG-GUT-HC-B.jpg

David Hogg serving in the military. Oh how I wish R Lee Ermey was alive to be his DI if that was true! :D

Oh and fuck you Maggot the Faggot for reminding me of this fatality with your "here's Johnny" reference!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Maggot
    The more things change the more they stay the same.

Reactions: ...
    David Hogg serving in the military. Oh how I wish R Lee Ermey was alive to be his DI if that was true! :D

Oh and fuck you Maggot the Faggot for reminding me of this fatality with your "here's Johnny" reference!

Actually I was referring to a different Johnny:

Actually I was referring to a different Johnny:

Little bit before my time. I think I was like 2 or 3 years old when he left The Tonight Show and Jay Leno took over. I remember my little brother and I used to watch the re-runs when we were kids and used to do the Carnac gimmick with eachother.

No way. The Germans would never have let that little faggot ass in their army. They would’ve smoked his ass for being such a pussy