• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this site locking up for other members?

jeffm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2001
West Virginia
After looking at 2 to 4 posts, my computer has been locking up and I have to leave the site and come back. Any one else with this problem?

Re: Is this site locking up for other members?

I used to have this problem when I had the right column enabled. (in your preferences) I just leave it off now.

Mine does! Probably the last 3-4wks or so.

Kill the right column, signatures and avatars. That will speed you up quite a bit there are other things you can do to not only speed you up but will also block a common virus avenue.

Check the pilot light, or the mantle ring.

Nope...god only hates you.

I want to thank WVhugger and High Binder for the good information. For the rest of you, your type of smart ass crap is hurting the quality of the hide. I have been here since day 1. I used to be able to find out anything I wanted to know about rifles and shooting here. Lately the smart ass crap is becomming way to common.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to thank WVhugger and High Binder for the good information. For the rest of you, your type of smart ass crap is hurting the quality of the hide. I have been here since day 1. I used to be able to find out anything I wanted to know about rifles and shooting here. Lately the smart ass crap is becomming way to common. </div></div>

While I don't disagree with you, look on the positive side of life....the goofballs kept your thread at the top so that guys like vw and hb could see it and give quality advice. The glass is half full
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to thank WVhugger and High Binder for the good information. For the rest of you, your type of smart ass crap is hurting the quality of the hide. I have been here since day 1. I used to be able to find out anything I wanted to know about rifles and shooting here. Lately the smart ass crap is becomming way to common. </div></div>

While I don't disagree with you, look on the positive side of life....the goofballs kept your thread at the top so that guys like vw and hb could see it and give quality advice. The glass is half full
wink.gif
</div></div>

Leave it up to 'turd bird' jasonk to put another spin on it.
smile.gif
Does that lil brain of yours ever rest?
wink.gif

I am with you jeffm, not much to learn anymore, most of the ones that 'knew' quit posting and those who don't know shit have a thousand or two posts in a year of nothing but stupid shit and smart assed remarks. Absolutely nothing that involves shooting or helping those who do!!!