• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this some kind of fucking joke?

Your money is no good here it has to help people overseas unfortunately, so start working overtime so people overseas can enjoy their lives .....

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
As worthless as used toilet paper. No decrease in foreign scum will occur as long as these fucking communist scum are in power. As long as the left controls 100% of all news including Fox, there is no chance in hell we will get a free and fair election or honest coverage. As a country, we are fucked, RINOs will support this crap at a 100% rate.

What’s a Hoke?

IMG_8938.jpeg

Reactions: Baron23
5,000 x 365 = One million, eight hundred twenty five thousand. 1,825,000 illegal aliens as a starting argument.
The border should be close. 100% until this shit stops.

Doesnt matter, the cells are already in place.

• Love
Reactions: lead ƒarmer
An executive order to remain in Mexico doesn't cost a dime. That's what Trump did. The legal expenses when that upset the democraps and republicants and they took Trump to court over it are not included in the ten cents

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Did any of you expect anything that the scum in DC would come up with, Would really secure our borders?
I fully expected another scam bill to make lots of people richer and to make our money more worthless.
While still importing the criminals to wreak havoc on the country and to replace us!
Every bill is a scam to enrich themselves and their doner class masters!
The ultimate goal is the complete collapse of the entire western culture and countries!

Come on fellas all these people coming across the broder are noble asylum seekers.....at least that is what I read the other day.

Just another scam to send $60 billion to Ukraine with the promise of using $20 billion to secure the southern border. "Strict limits" that will be the Biden's admin's discretion to follow or disregard.
Just craziness...following the EU lead. They approved $50bn to the Ukraine.

The whole world is one large conglomerate and the BOD is behind the curtain enjoying it all

This takes the cake , Brandon can literaly scrap the border emergency deal before ink dries.

GFipmTHWQAA_xd6

5,000 x 365 = One million, eight hundred twenty five thousand. 1,825,000 illegal aliens as a starting argument.
This ^^. Its total bullshit. Securing the border means zero illegal aliens tolerated by our asshole Fed government. It means apply for asylum where you are at and if, and only if, you get a visa then you can come.

And personally I have long agreed with Musk on this point...the fucking Dems are importing illegal aliens as they believe (mostly likely true) that they will vote for the Democrat party give-away. They are willing to flush our country down the shitter in order to stay in power. Fucking assholes one and all.

Of course, this POS legislation will never make it thru the House and onto Potato in Chief's desk.

This is all about generating a talking point for elections..."see, the GOP really doesn't want to secure the border....they didn't pass our BS legislation".

Fuck...I hate politicians...pretty much all of them.

And personally I have long agreed with Musk on this point...the fucking Dems are importing illegal aliens as they believe (mostly likely true) that they will vote for the Democrat party give-away. They are willing to flush our country down the shitter in order to stay in power. Fucking assholes one and all.
What was that old saying, something like its better to rule in hell, than ruled over.

They are playing all these migrants as suckers. In their eyes they just let in 10 million more tax payers. That's it if they only knew they are being duped to help pay for free shit

Last edited:
I said it earlier, the only acceptable solution is to close the border 100%. Then round up every illegal and ship them out.
Ultimately cheaper for the tax payer to let them stay, pour concrete, frame homes, and be house keepers. Dems didn’t give up slaves, they just figured out that it is cheaper to rent them…

Reactions: RGS88
You’ve been getting the stick, here’s the carrot to make the pain go away.

I’ve been beating you for 3 years. If you want it to stop, give up some rights.

Typical democrat shit.
Create a shitstorm,
then offer a “solution” to make it stop.

But you must “compromise” i.e., give up rights to make it stop.

Call your US Representative and Senators.

Just say “NO!”

IMG_8722.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
They are playing all these migrants as suckers. In their eyes they just let in 10 million more tax payers. That's it if they only knew they are being duped to help pay for free shit

They give a shit about voters first. That's the end game. Get those votes of the people they let in.

You’ve been getting the stick, here’s the carrot to make the pain go away.

I’ve been beating you for 3 years. If you want it to stop, give up some rights.

Typical democrat shit.
Create a shitstorm,
then offer a “solution” to make it stop.

But you must “compromise” i.e., give up rights to make it stop.

Call your US Representative and Senators.

Just say “NO!”

[ATTACH type="full" alt="IMG_8722.42459[/ATTACH]

Biden doesn't want to sign anything. He gets to win after nothing is signed and say it's all Republican fault the border is messed up. And the media will blast that out nonstop.

Dems will never agree to what NEEDS to be done. Any compromise bill will be lip service and a way to launder money as it's going to have Ukraine funding in it, no matter what.

Biden doesn't need congress to close down immigration 100%...for as long as he deems necessary.
The President has the power in an emergency, such that it is, to just declare all immigration be stopped, 100% immediately for as long as he deems necessary. There is already US law in place to take care of the problem, if the government wants to...
The government ignores and refuses to enforce current law. Because they Want mass illegal immigration.
Presidential emergency powers to extent that the President deems necessary, can close the border, just by verbal statement.
The current government represents the global interests, special interests, and their own personal interests...not yours...
Illegal immigration is part of their plan, as the governmentis actually using your tax dollars to greatly increase the flow, ...to replace you. The CCP has infiltrated every agency of the US government. A civil war may be inevitable, their soldiers are moving into place, plus the many terrorists are already here...and we all know it...helped by multitude of our UnAmerican officials, in our own government.

Ultimately cheaper for the tax payer to let them stay, pour concrete, frame homes, and be house keepers. Dems didn’t give up slaves, they just figured out that it is cheaper to rent them…
Do you think this is interested in pouring concrete. Best solution for it and it's ilk is a 45ACP in the skull.

This ^^. Its total bullshit. Securing the border means zero illegal aliens tolerated by our asshole Fed government. It means apply for asylum where you are at and if, and only if, you get a visa then you can come.

Of course, this POS legislation will never make it thru the House and onto Potato in Chief's desk.

This is all about generating a talking point for elections..."see, the GOP really doesn't want to secure the border....they didn't pass our BS legislation".

Fuck...I hate politicians...pretty much all of them.

exactly. Well said.

A slightly less onerous version of this:

Half-Way-590-LI.jpg

Reactions: Baron23
It makes sense once you realize at least 520 of the 535 members of the congress/senate are treasonous traitors as is the entire Biden administration. They are all in on the "Great Reset."

Reactions: Pbgt
It makes sense once you realize at least 520 of the 535 members of the congress/senate are treasonous traitors as is the entire Biden administration. They are all in on the "Great Reset."
They are not the only ones. Many internet site owners & moderators are just as guilty. It took a long time for some of them to realize they were empowering the reset as well, with their policy's. While they can run their sites as they wish, the fact remains they held the door open in the name of XXX. This also includes brick & mortar, as well as on line sellers. Most people can't seem to get past the fact assisting the reset in any way, falls upon them also.
Americans gladly employ, work with, & sell to illegals, yet they think those in congress are the root issue. Mirrors don't know how to lie, but like most humans can be made to bend the reflection/truth to fit their narrative. What was the living in a Glass house saying?

I only wish half you mofos would learn how to post a hyperlink that is....well......correct and/or accurate.

Just read that shit you try to post as a link.
A link to a google search and then a redirect to a youtube video ?
WT ever loving F ?
A simple link to the youtube video would do, thank you very much.
Y'all need "how to use a computer and the internet 101" class......like 6 times in succession.

I only wish half you mofos would learn how to post a hyperlink that is....well......correct and/or accurate.

Just read that shit you try to post as a link.
A link to a google search and then a redirect to a youtube video ?
WT ever loving F ?
A simple link to the youtube video would do, thank you very much.
Y'all need "how to use a computer and the internet 101" class......like 6 times in succession.
iu

Are the three from Wyoming in the 520 list you have?
Will you share your source for supporting evidence?
I'd really like to know.
Seriously.