• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is this the first shot fired ?

Snipe260

Fisterateor
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I beleive if kavanaugh is not voted in, I beleive this will be the beginning of shtf!

I can’t believe the republicans have allowed this charade to continue.......unless of course their complicit???
    You forgot your line AJ but that’s ok cuz everybody is thinking it.

The left has been firing shots at the right before this, before 8,November 2016. Been going on so long I cannot remember when it actually started. Maybe brady bill? IDFK anymore.
    They throw so much shit out their hole they say the exact opposite tomorrow. They have no morales, no creed, no pride!

Consumer confidence and sentiment is at a high not seen since the early 2000's. Humans do not act aggressively with regard to their resources when they are concerned about the stability of the future, much less if they are preparing to fight.

You are blowing WAY out of proportion that amount the news media and politicians (which are really one-in-the-same at this point, by literal definition) influence the average American human's way of thinking about things, along with WAY overestimating how willing those humans would be to upset the stability--flawed as it might be--they, and their families, have come to know.

I'm not saying any of the above is good, but I am saying...

...nope.

-Nate

I’m not sure we are blowing this way up. The public is actually mostly sheep. Someone said once 90% is sheep, 10% don’t think they are, and of those 10% only 5% really are the Sheppard’s.

Think about this, if you were to walk the streets and take a poll about where “their”data was stored in the cloud how many would point to the sky?

Reactions: Snipe260
    Those who are capable, willing & prepared to do what must be done, probably also understand that there is no room for half measures.
    As such I doubt anybody of significance is going to go all in, till they know they have a very good chance of success and also support.
    They also have to have run out of ways to try to fix things peacefully.

That's why the true Global Elites are busy nibbling around the edges and trying to very slowly boil the frog as they don't want to let their be an unmistakable rallying cry to fight them at all costs till it's too late. It also helps that they control all the mass media and for all intents and purposes the social media & most other communication means, to help keep evil out of the public eyes that they don't want.

Reactions: Snipe260