• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this the ringleader?

atomic41

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013
    I don't think anyone has put this together yet, but there is a real strong chance that the ringleader of this entire antifa operation could be MN AG, Keith Ellison. I posted this in the other thread but I think it deserves a dedicated conversation. This is a big deal if true could answer a lot of questions. This guy is a radical leftist with a very bad history that I encourage you to look into. I think it's time to expose him. There have been 10,000 plus antifa brought in to MN to start a war, this AG is blaming white supremacists. We have some smart and connected people on SH, I encourage you to do your own digging and help spread this. If you look at this guy's history and his current position of power, it supports all the things we have been talking about regarding the threat to our great nation.

-Defended gangbanger cop killer early in his career
    -Friend and follower of Louis Farrakhan, who has wanted a race war for a long time
    -Appeared at the 4th precinct riots in Mpls. years ago inciting violence against police
    -Wife beater
    -Met with Antifa leader
    -Defended terrorists
    -Suspected of assisting the over $500M in daycare fraud theft in MN by Somalis who take the money out of country
    -Long history of racism against whites
    -Antifa supporter

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 10.35.21 AM.png

Last edited:
    Spread this. Look at his history and get it out there. This is the guy behind it I'm telling you. I'm not on the facetubes so help spread it.

Just another Soros backed progressive AG put in place to create chaos. The end result will be the same resultant mess that occurred in other states and cities. Soros is a currency manipulator and loves chaos because it makes him money. The man is pure evil and the DNC has embraced him.

It'd be a shame if he would turn up face down in a ditch somewhere in the MN countryside

He says it's the white supremacist doing it, that's the signal for ANTIFA to load up on swastika's and rebel flags. You watch.

I have a feeling the DOJ has been on scene and reviewing all video. Barr said today, that traveling across state lines to incite to riot is a fed crime. I have a feeling when the smoke clears there will be some surprised effers getting arrested at home.

They have had a drone watching too.

Just one year ago he was the co chair of the DNC with Tom Perez. That is second in command of the Democrat party, he is far from a puppet. He is one of the leaders. I'm telling you, this filth is behind the country burning right now.
    The people running the DNC are NOT the leaders, they are far from it.

Reactions: quietmike
    How the fuck can they even claim that white supremacists are doing this shit when every video is full of blm thugs?

Reactions: Doc68
    I don’t think anti-fascist means what he thinks it means...

Spread this. Look at his history and get it out there. This is the guy behind it I'm telling you. I'm not on the facetubes so help spread it.
    Zerohedge picked it up. Last I checked, there were a little over 9K eyeballs on it. Maybe that means Fox will figure it out in a day or two? Maybe even Matt Drudge will finally come out of whatever hole he's been hiding in the last year and link it. (I swear, someone got dirt on him a year ago and forced him out before they turned it into another MSM parrot).

So, white supremacists are supposed to be protesting the death of a black man? Ellison is a dirtbag and a moron.

How the fuck can they even claim that white supremacists are doing this shit when every video is full of blm thugs?
    the left will tell you black is white on Tuesday and white is black on Wednesday, and expect everyone to just accept it; this time it is literal. their followers will buy it, which means half the country. msm is happy to report on it to give it credence. been the same gameplan since bill Clinton called the economy 'the worst in 50 years'.