• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Is this weird?

Nostradumbass

Falconer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2009
    NE Texas
    I went fishing with a buddy in his dad's boat. It's a small aluminum flat bottom, but lake worthy....well we left out on the lake that morning and once we're out in the water, his dad complains about his stomach hurting. So he just drops his overalls, hangs his ass off the side and launches a rooster tail! The whole time he's talking to me and his son like "no big deal."

I was kinda wierded out with the whole experience....am I too homophobic??

Re: Is this weird?

Different times, I live on a boat with 4 other guys for 6-10monthes out of the year. You learn real quick to get comfortable with each other, not in a gay way but bodily functions are normal.

Or as the USCG we deal with put it. "It ain't gay if your underway"

Also I don't get the homophobic reference, just because I don't embrace man sex. Doesn't mean I am scared of it.

where does the phobia come into it.

did you hear banjos?
    grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aac_shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have pushed him in the water. </div></div>

Same here, sounds like you should be shitaphobic though not homophobic

Did you get aroused and unsure of yourself when he did it? If you did, then yes you're being homophobic. If it seemed odd to you, ask yourself if you'd rather crap your pants trying to get your boat to shore so you can run up on the bank somewhere or play it off and hang over the side.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went fishing with a buddy in his dad's boat. It's a small aluminum flat bottom, but lake worthy....well we left out on the lake that morning and once we're out in the water, his dad complains about his stomach hurting. So he just drops his overalls, hangs his ass off the side and launches a rooster tail! The whole time he's talking to me and his son like "no big deal."

I was kinda wierded out with the whole experience....am I too homophobic?? </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Yes, you are.. because this is what you were thinking at the time:</span></span>
    tumblr_lfvui75Ylm1qaa9rq.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aac_shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have pushed him in the water. </div></div>

Same here, sounds like you should be shitaphobic though not homophobic</div></div>
    That's it.....I'm Shitaphobic!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds to me like he was just baiting <span style="font-weight: bold">crap</span>pies </div></div>

That is too funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbuck88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Different times, I live on a boat with 4 other guys for 6-10monthes out of the year. You learn real quick to get comfortable with each other, not in a gay way but bodily functions are normal.

Or as the USCG we deal with put it. "It ain't gay if your underway" </div></div>

Remember "It ain't queer if you've left the pier"

You haven't been fishin on a boat much have you???

Are you gonna drive all the way back to the dock to take a piss... NOPE, ya just do it off the side of the boat! Shittin aint any different!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You haven't been fishin on a boat much have you???

Are you gonna drive all the way back to the dock to take a piss... NOPE, ya just do it off the side of the boat! Shittin aint any different!</div></div>
    Honestly, that was my first time on a boat.....yeah I know, I'm sheltered!

Those Navy and Coastie jingles are more than a little disturbing.....methinks they been DADT'ing for quite a while.
    laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those Navy and Coastie jingles are more than a little disturbing.....methinks they been DADT'ing for quite a while.
    laugh.gif
    </div></div>

i agree, some things are better kept a secret

Yeah, but you should have seen the shit storm I created when I tried to higher my EX as a deck hand. My wife flipped the fuck out.

Wasn't really serious, just wanted to see some fireworks.