• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is WTB threads good to go in the sale/buy/trade forums?

Trimax2

Private
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2019
Georgia
I’m looking for a KAC SR-15 ambi lower and the rules where not very clear if it’s ok to post in the for sale section.

Hmm... normally to post there you need 100 posts first. Theres a sticky in that section that will explain

Nothing wrong with PSA I guess but that's a big negative ghostrider. I didn’t sell off my SMG-45 to replace it with a PSA lower on a CQB mod 2 upper.

lol

I couldn't live with myself and couldn't even last long enough for it to ship before cancelling lol

ive heard you might be the one to talk to.....PM me your “could live with yourself” price maybe it’s in the ballpark of my “don’t tell my wife” price

ive heard you might be the one to talk to.....PM me your “could live with yourself” price maybe it’s in the ballpark of my “don’t tell my wife” price

That was meant for buying a PSA upper and not being able to live with myself long enough to actually have them ship it to me.

My extensive KAC collection is not for sale however.

eta - Here's one. WTF is up with them putting magpul stocks on them now?

Reactions: Trimax2
That was meant for buying a PSA upper and not being able to live with myself long enough to actually have them ship it to me.

My extensive KAC collection is not for sale however.

eta - Here's one. WTF is up with them putting magpul stocks on them now?

yeah I figured it was meant for the PSA comment lol. But, I did hear you where the man to ask about KAC stuff. Every good collector has a few items they keep on the back shelf right...

yeah the magpul stock was a low blow for sure.

My understanding is that you need 100 posts to post in the PX. You can buy in the PX without qualification, but to post an ad, even a WTB, would need 100 posts. Curious to see the answer.​

054B31AA-082D-4718-88FA-8F0331FF7805.jpeg

to everyone posting about the 100 post rule read the attachment....I CAN post in the FS/FT section...hell I already have a few times. This isn’t a lemme get my 100 by asking a question or a sneaky wtb ad. Simple question assuming a simple answer

Reactions: 308pirate and lash
Yes, I replied before noting the "Hessian" status. Welcome.

Hessian status means you bought your first 100 posts to be able to use the for sale/trade/wtb sections.

Hessians were German mercenaries that fought for the British against America in the Revolutuonary War.

View attachment 7316413
to everyone posting about the 100 post rule read the attachment....I CAN post in the FS/FT section...hell I already have a few times. This isn’t a lemme get my 100 by asking a question or a sneaky wtb ad. Simple question assuming a simple answer
You are correct in that you can post in the PX. A couple people already answered you original question. The answer is: as long as you can post in the PX you can post a WTB ad in there. Just post it in the correct PX section and you’re gtg. (y)

View attachment 7316413

Never, ever, assume you're gonna get a simple, straight answer around here. This is the Hide. 😁
BTW, welcome to the Home by the sea.

what exactly is the Hessian status mean here anyway?
It marks you as a Pimp. (Is pimp supposed to be capitalized?)
It says that you paid to pimp your wares here. Well not necessarily here in the Bear Pit but in the classified section.

Actually I really don't know. Is there a list somewhere?

If you haven't decided which is better after seeing all the threads there is something wrong with the poster.

if you have to ask a complete stranger for your own personal preference I’d venture to guess theres something already wrong in the first place

BTW to be completely transparent....I have the patience of a toddler and tend to prefer writing in crayon....so in my attempts to locate and purchase the KAC IWS lower kit I ended up with 2 lol. Picking them up in the AM from my FFL buddy and will probably be posting one of them for sale in the next few days. If anyone is looking be sure to keep an eye out the next few days in the forums.

BTW to be completely transparent....I have the patience of a toddler and tend to prefer writing in crayon....so in my attempts to locate and purchase the KAC IWS lower kit I ended up with 2 lol. Picking them up in the AM from my FFL buddy and will probably be posting one of them for sale in the next few days. If anyone is looking be sure to keep an eye out the next few days in the forums.
How are you at throwing temper tantrums ?

Do you know anyone here by the name of Frank or Paparocks ?

Take your time, your answers matter.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender