• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ISO Atlas leg extensions, spikes, and Harris bipod QD and spikes

Hiwayman92

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2018
I’ve got my setup figured out now for a couple of different guns, and I’m looking for:

Atlas bipod leg extensions so I can get some more height out if mine.

Hawk Hill or similar spikes feet for Atlas bipod

QD Pic rail attachment for Harris bipod; preferably the kind that replace the sling swivel all tofu, but may be interested in the kind that connect to the swivel all together

Spiked feet for Harris bipods, preferably Hawk Hill but open. (Found)

Last edited:
I’ve got my setup figured out now for a couple of different guns, and I’m looking for:

Atlas bipod leg extensions so I can get some more height out if mine.

Hawk Hill or similar spikes feet for Atlas bipod

QD Pic rail attachment for Harris bipod; preferably the kind that replace the sling swivel all tofu, but may be interested in the kind that connect to the swivel all together

Spiked feet for Harris bipods, preferably Hawk Hill but open.

I have a set of KNS Precision snapfoot system that I would sell. Lets you swap between claws, rubber feet, or flat feet without tools. They are brand new, mounted but never used. I decided they added too much height to my 9-13 harris to be useful. Would be perfect on a 6-9 in my opinion. Also, when I bought it, KNS forgot to send me the pins/o-rings for it. So I emailed them, and when they sent me the parts, they included another pair of claw feet that are steel, not aluminum like included in the kit. Honestly, I was impressed with the system for the Harris, it just didn't work for me height-wise. I'd sell the set, with extra feet, along with a hawk Hill tool that helps remove the Harris foot pins (its a bitch without the tool) for $65 TYD. Can provide pics if you need. Also have a QD adapter, but I need to sell my Harris 9-13 first before Ill part with that separately.