• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ISO Badger 306-67 Mount

Dbinford12

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2018
This is a 34mm 20 MOA unimount that is 1.3” tall. Apparently it’s discontinued so I thought it was worth a try posting here.

The badger ordnance numbers are 306-67.

Thanks

Badger never really “discontinues” stuff… give them a call… I’d bet they will either have some old stock laying around or they’ll just make you one.

Badger never really “discontinues” stuff… give them a call… I’d bet they will either have some old stock laying around or they’ll just make you one.
Interesting I’ll do that.

Basically a friend of mine has one for a 50mm scope on his gas gun and I like it and would like to have my scope as close to the rail as I can. Seems that’s the only 34mm mount out there that’s in that 1.3” range.

If you wait a bit, their new C1 Max mounts should also be available soon. Those are intended more for BAs and I think they are going to have a 1.25-1.3” height offering for that one too.

I don’t believe they will be a cantilever though and I need that.

If you wait a bit, their new C1 Max mounts should also be available soon. Those are intended more for BAs and I think they are going to have a 1.25-1.3” height offering for that one too.
I have a NF 1.44 height coming with my 4-20 ATACR to use on my seekins gasser so it may be low enough for what I want we will see.