• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ISO CONDITION ONE ACCESSORY RING CAP (ARC) MAX 36mm

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
BO is sold out, and I can’t seem to locate one. If you have one you dont need, lmk.

Thanks.

I don’t think they’ve produced them as of yet, but could be wrong.

I am beginning to think that you are correct on that. I’ve been unable to locate one anywhere.

They list it on their website, but who knows. I’ll call them tomorrow

They list it on their website, but who knows. I’ll call them tomorrow
Really? What do they list it as? Can you link it, I've looked and didn't see anything like that nor do I see how it would attach or anything.

Its in the drop down window,

Yeah but thats a badger. I know badger makes them. ARC does not though, which is what this was all about...????

Oh I see. I thought you were asking about American Rifle Company rings and getting a pic rail to mount on them. I thought you were just using the badger condition one as a reference so we knee what you were wanting.

You are talking about badger Accessory Ring Cap. My bad man, I'm watching football and I've got the covid and not all there obviously