• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire ISO: CZ 455 Chassis

Silverbullet_99

Leadslingin' Lieutenant
Minuteman
May 24, 2017
Western Nebraska
Looking to put together a CZ 455 chassis gun. Open to all makes at this time. Shoot me a PM with what you have. Also could use some 10 round magazines. Thanks fellow shooters...

If you haven’t already bought the 455 I would strongly consider the 457.

The safety is Back safe forward fire. 60 degree bolt throw and the trigger is more adjustable. I’m sure there is more but these are the main features.

I totally forgot about the pictures, been a long weekend. I'll take some when I get back to the house. Sorry

I just have the chassis, i didn't get the stock. It has an attachment thread for an ar15 buffer tube. So you can put whatever ar15 style stock you want on there. Right now I'm running a magpul prs stock on there.

I just have the chassis, i didn't get the stock. It has an attachment thread for an ar15 buffer tube. So you can put whatever ar15 style stock you want on there. Right now I'm running a magpul prs stock on there.
If your interested in a RPR buttstock I have one that I'd part with.