• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dvando20

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
In search of a 22" or 24" threaded heavy barrel in 223 Wylde for an AR-15. Open to different brands as long as it will shoot sub-moa. The heavier the better.

I have a Bartlien blank left hand gain twist Palma contour. If you can't squirrel hunt at 500 yards with that then you need better ammo or a better scope or more pratice

I have a Bartlien blank left hand gain twist Palma contour. If you can't squirrel hunt at 500 yards with that then you need better ammo or a better scope or more pratice
Hoping to find something complete. There arent any local Smiths near me. Hoping to get this thing up and running before the middle of august. A blank would be awesome if I had a reputable smith nearby.

And I don't see how a Palma AR barrel would work. Or at least I have never seen one.

Here is one cur to 7.5

Attachments

• 0710200925.jpg
    0710200925.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 73
It's just a barrel 224 blank left hand gain twist
When you say blank, what do you mean? Blank to me means a rifled piece of round stock that has not been machined to fit any specific rifle. Or do you mean it is already set to drop into an upper and already has all the machining done and just needs the muzzle threaded?