• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ISO info on Instro Tripods

shibby575

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
IN
I just bought a spotter that came with one of these Instro tripods. I can't find jack for value on it, but it surely seems pretty dang nice. I've been on their site, and and they appear to come from the UK, but the value still eludes me. It appears to be a compact model, but the model, isn't readily labeled on it. They put a number on it. Here's the link to what I bought if it helps. U.S. Optics 15-40x Field Observation Scope : Spotting Scopes at GunBroker.com

I think i got a pretty good deal on the set up, and it's in great shape. It just showed up today.

Thanks for any help..

Someone has to have some value / experience info on these things. It really is very nice. The head on it has decent fine adjustment, and a very positive locking mechanism, which is one I've not seen before. The nice part is that I no longer have to take my angled diascope into the field. This is a very nice set up I'm extremely happpy with the USO feild scope as well, I've been eying them for some time now.