• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ISO STI Staccado P, Tactical, DVC ect.

Kroyal

KR Designs Co.
Minuteman
May 21, 2017
DFW, TX
krdesignsco.com
Looking for a possible deal on a 2011 in 9mm preferably but open to other calibers as well.

Looking for double stack only

PM me directly if you have one you might want to get rid of, thanks

there are a couple.posted on 1911addicts

You just cost this guy a fortune.

OP, don't do it! Just buy what you think you want now and don't ever use the internet again. Whatever you do, and your sensible bank accounts are begging you, don't check out 1911addicts!

...but we all know it's too late.

Reactions: Davegar
Thanks guys, checked them out. The DVC is just a tad out of my price range and looks like the others have sold.
Top end of my budget is 2k. I know I can get a new Staccado for $1999, but it’s not exactly wha I’m looking for, really looking for one of the Gen 1 Staccado P with full tailed dust cover.
Found one on GB but got busy at work and when I went back to buy it for $1500 someone had already snatched it up.

Thanks guys, checked them out. The DVC is just a tad out of my price range and looks like the others have sold.
Top end of my budget is 2k. I know I can get a new Staccado for $1999, but it’s not exactly wha I’m looking for, really looking for one of the Gen 1 Staccado P with full tailed dust cover.
Found one on GB but got busy at work and when I went back to buy it for $1500 someone had already snatched it up.

they pop up on 1911addicts about once a week. keep checking. you can also talk to members Chickendinnerarms and Wichitagunclun. Both are great to.deal with

Well started reading around on 1911 addicts and ran across the BUL Israeli made 2011 and seems like they have great reviews. I was looking for a new daily carry morso than a competition gun and started looking at the BUL SAS II TAC Commander. Happen to find one 30 minutes from me and going to pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Sucker holds 19+1 in 120mm mag, I normally carry appendix in a side car with extra mag so this will be a lot of fire power for sure. Only downside is now trying to find a holster.

pix244821562.jpg

pix524538813.jpg

pix620139988.jpg

+1 on the bul armory. They set up a booth at our local idpa state match and I got to shoot their SAS Radical race gun. Very nice piece especially for the money. You'll be pleased.