• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel is shooting back!

For the deeper rooted issue, read up on the:
red heifers that just arrived in Israel
I don't think I need to say what will happen to the Middle East should Israel decide to bulldoze the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Asqa right off the Temple Mount.

The red heifers were imported several years ago from Texas (and this is not the first round/attempt - the last bunch sprouted some white hairs at the last minute) - there were rumors that they had some heifers "of age" (they have to be unblemished at age two to serve their purpose) they were ready to burn at Passover 2024. Keep in mind - the preparation of the ash of the heifers doesn't mean they are going to immediately bulldoze the Temple Mount - they aren't that stupid; the purpose of the heifer ash is to purify the Rabbis (along w/fresh spring water) to perform sacrifice on altar where the Third Temple should be (doesn't even require construction of the Temple) and the ash can be "stored" for future use- it does NOT need to be used as soon as those aimals are burnt but absolutely is critical to have to build the Third Temple. So the whole "we did this October 7 because of the heifers" story doesn't wash.
The construction plans for the Third Temple are GTG as soon as they get "clearance", but as I posted above that will likely accompany a special Treaty with worldwide implications.

Last edited:
The red heifers were imported several years ago from Texas (and this is not the first round/attempt - the last bunch sprouted some white hairs at the last minute) - there were rumors that they had some heifers "of age" (they have to be unblemished at age two to serve their purpose) they were ready to burn at Passover 2024. Keep in mind - the preparation of the ash of the heifers doesn't mean they are going to immediately bulldoze the Temple Mount - they aren't that stupid; the purpose of the heifer ash is to purify the Rabbis (along w/fresh spring water) to perform sacrifice on altar where the Third Temple should be (doesn't even require construction of the Temple) and the ash can be "stored" for future use- it does NOT need to be used as soon as those aimals are burnt but absolutely is critical to have to build the Third Temple. So the whole "we did this October 7 because of the heifers" story doesn't wash.
The construction plans for the Third Temple are GTG as soon as they get "clearance", but as I posted above that will likely accompany a special Treaty with worldwide implications.

^^^^^this

I've heard about the red heifers for at least a decade.
If they burn 10 red heifers.....the whole world will hear about it.
It aint just gonna happen at the snap of a finger.
Things are reaching a crescendo but "the end is not yet"
Oh...and millions of people aren't going to disappear in a wink to kick it off either. That's some 200 year old, extremely sloppy escatology.
Everyone will be here to see "the dude of doom".
Although many will think he is the savior.

take the commie out of your mouth
And how many sovereign nations did we drone bomb people in, including American citizens without trial.......without any declaration of war.

Seems like the American government has become terrorists themselves....

But let's not let those pesky facts disturb you now......

Not surprised by your response.

Doc

And how many sovereign nations did we drone bomb people in, including American citizens without trial.......without any declaration of war.

Doc
Come on man. Don't you know that it's the Russians that are the bad guys? Don't you follow the news?

Doc
Uncle always uses forked dick & tongue so he can fuck two birds at once, while making both believe his response was proper.
Come on man. Don't you know that it's the Russians that are the bad guys? Don't you follow the news?

Hey, WTF? I thought it was China this week???

^^^^^this

Oh...and millions of people aren't going to disappear in a wink to kick it off either. That's some 200 year old, extremely sloppy escatology.
Dude of Doom: Son of Trump 🤪

There’s a multi plex of shit going on at one time right now and SHTF is already in play for us here at home. I’m guessing the absolute next NWO bullshit play is Taiwan invasion! Near same time or close after will be specific terror attacks state side and then the Purge of immigrants to back the terrorists who’ve already crossed our boarders!
We’re already eating the shit sandwich served to us by capital hill…

^^^^^this

Bros

Those nimrods over there can build temples and bleed out red cows all they want but that is not what you're being warned about. It does not matter one iota what they do with heifers or bricks on that site. Certainly satan is going to show up there, but Gods temple on Earth from now until the end is the living body of Christians. It is not a temple made of stones arranged by the hands of men.. What that verse below is saying is beelzibub is going to steal the belief of Christians so they direct their belief in the devil instead/anti of Christ.

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Little old ladies that sat in a church pew 70 years every Sunday are going to be deceived because they weren't taught correctly and did not care enough to dive in and figure it out on their own.

Satan has multiple roles once he is booted out. Bad cop / Good cop. Oldest trick in the book.

His good role will be the coup de graz for a vast swath of Christianity.

The rest of humanity he's already got under his finger.

Reactions: mtrmn
Bros

Those nimrods over there can build temples and bleed out red cows all they want but that is not what you're being warned about. It does not matter one iota what they do with heifers or bricks on that site. Certainly satan is going to show up there, but Gods temple on Earth from now until the end is the living body of Christians. It is not a temple made of stones arranged by the hands of men.. What that verse below is saying is beelzibub is going to steal the belief of Christians so they direct their belief in the devil instead/anti of Christ.

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Little old ladies that sat in a church pew 70 years every Sunday are going to be deceived because they weren't taught correctly and did not care enough to dive in and figure it out on their own.

Satan has multiple roles once he is booted out. Bad cop / Good cop. Oldest trick in the book.

Agreed.

It will be spiritual warfare fought down to a 1 on 1 level that most will never understand until it is too late.
The battlefield is already being prepped but not by the good guys.

There’s a multi plex of shit going on at one time right now and SHTF is already in play for us here at home. I’m guessing the absolute next NWO bullshit play is Taiwan invasion! Near same time or close after will be specific terror attacks state side and then the Purge of immigrants to back the terrorists who’ve already crossed our boarders!
We’re already eating the shit sandwich served to us by capital hill…

Probably another version of COVID to scare the NPCs. If Trump gets elected they will also completely crash our economy as punishment for our voting choice.

Bros

Its interesting, I was watching a thing (I think it was Amir) that said the Jews over their couldn't care less about the heifers - its the Christians watching it for fulfillment of their prophecy. Could we get deceived by the lack of a physcial temple building? You bet. But there WILL be a peace treaty, and there will be an abomination when "it" takes over the Holy of Holies - but WE will already be deep in the Trib. That's just biblical. Will it be too late for many that have been decevied into believing this is their new Messiah? Yup. That's why there are SO MANY references to "Take heed that you are not deceived".

And lets not forget the role of the Apostate church. The Vatican, its association w/NASA, playing into "one world religion" may be a big player too, but it won't just be Catholics. Many churches will (and already have) gone apostate.

Last edited:
For the deeper rooted issue, read up on the:
red heifers that just arrived in Israel
I don't think I need to say what will happen to the Middle East should Israel decide to bulldoze the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Asqa right off the Temple Mount.

The face saving is happening at the behest of the G7 nations plus Russia and China. Israel probably doesn't care, but Iran still needs the oil revenue, China needs their oil, Russia can't be havin' their drone factories getting leveled or their Syrian Naval bases bombed, The U.S. knows we the people are losing our patience over our tax dollars going to foreign places, the U.S. and Russian government's attention are focused on Ukraine right now, they don't want to be bothered with distractions.

Here is a response from Israel (messianic jew) itself:

(He is pre-Trib., sorry armorpl8chikn)

I'm not going to dispute what he says about Hamas using the importation of the heifers as a prop after the fact. But reality is at some point that third temple will be built. It will probably happen much sooner than what everyone, including us and the guy in the video suspects. For at least the past three decades various private interest groups have been assembling the materials and items necessary for the reconstruction, Almost everything has been gathered or reproduced right now, so construction can begin whenever the powers that be deem it is time. What sets apart the five red heifers imported last summer is the fact these five are flawless. Yes, the breeding program has been going on since the 80's-90's, but up until recently, it's been unsuccessful. That is no longer the case. There is a small window of time for the sacrifices to take place; the heifers can't be younger than two years old and beyond four years old, they will start developing imperfections. No, the ashes don't need to be used right away, but how long will the Jewish people wait? They're not getting everything ready for reconstruction for nothing.

No believer in their right mind wants this to happen, but no person has control over when these things take place. Look how fast German Jews went from living normal lives in Germany till the gas chambers. Look at how fast The U.S. is spiraling downwards. What needs to happen before the bad dude tries to claim his throne over the earth from Jerusalem? Just a power vacuum left behind when western civilization folds and a big war. I personally think time is running short. The Euphrates River is almost dried up.

Doc
Has become? We’ve been that way for quite awhile. Way too long to be honest. It’s not surprising that many nations have beef with us. If the tables were reversed we’d be no different.

Bros

So, I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately. I’d be curious as to where you guys suggest getting answers. Yes, the good book but any place deeper than that? For example, I seen some people arguing recently about the holy trinity. One side of the camp was all about the trinity and that Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit, as in all the same entity. The other camp said the joy trinity is actually gnostic modern adaptation and that the trinity as being equal is not anywhere in the old texts. I can see both sides. I believe the three are all Holy but separate entities. Why? Because God would not sit at the right hand of himself. But Jesus does. That’s a clear indication of different roles. It also says that only the Father knows when Jesus is to return, thereby another clear indication that they are not the same. If anyone has some reading on that please message me. I’ve learned that very few teach the Bible as it should be as a lot of people do feel good preaching and take things out of context. I want to make sure I’m on the right side of this obviously. Sometimes I read and things are clear as they can be, other times I read and am more confused than when I started.

Has become? We’ve been that way for quite awhile. Way too long to be honest. It’s not surprising that many nations have beef with us. If the tables were reversed we’d be no different.

So, I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately. I’d be curious as to where you guys suggest getting answers. Yes, the good book but any place deeper than that? For example, I seen some people arguing recently about the holy trinity. One side of the camp was all about the trinity and that Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit, as in all the same entity. The other camp said the joy trinity is actually gnostic modern adaptation and that the trinity as being equal is not anywhere in the old texts. I can see both sides. I believe the three are all Holy but separate entities. Why? Because God would not sit at the right hand of himself. But Jesus does. That’s a clear indication of different roles. It also says that only the Father knows when Jesus is to return, thereby another clear indication that they are not the same. If anyone has some reading on that please message me. I’ve learned that very few teach the Bible as it should be as a lot of people do feel good preaching and take things out of context. I want to make sure I’m on the right side of this obviously. Sometimes I read and things are clear as they can be, other times I read and am more confused than when I started.
i don't personally accept the dogma, hence i don't consider myself religious, but this is pretty much how i learned it being raised catholic.

i don't personally accept the dogma, hence i don't consider myself religious, but this is pretty much how i learned it being raised catholic.

Thanks! This helps, but is still confusing. If God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit were the same then why would Jesus say the miracles he worked were not of his own hand? He needed the father is what he is saying, right? If they were all the same then they wouldn’t need one to give power to the other. Also, if they were the same then Jesus would know when his return is and not said that only the father knows that, right? I feel like the more I read the more confusing this gets. And I get that we won’t ever truly grasp any of this but if the word is for us simple minds then wouldn’t it be to where we should be able to understand this concept?

Thanks! This helps, but is still confusing. If God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit were the same then why would Jesus say the miracles he worked were not of his own hand? He needed the father is what he is saying, right? If they were all the same then they wouldn’t need one to give power to the other. Also, if they were the same then Jesus would know when his return is and not said that only the father knows that, right? I feel like the more I read the more confusing this gets. And I get that we won’t ever truly grasp any of this but if the word is for us simple minds then wouldn’t it be to where we should be able to understand this concept?
It's like how the transformers meld together to make the big robot.

i think of jesus as the "human" personification of the lord on earth.
the holy spirit is the part of god inside of you that guides you and gives you wisdom or strength through your faith,

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Agreed.

It will be spiritual warfare fought down to a 1 on 1 level that most will never understand until it is too late.
The battlefield is already being prepped but not by the good guys.

Attachments

• IMG_7268.png
    IMG_7268.png
    901.7 KB · Views: 34
i think of jesus as the "human" personification of the lord on earth.
the holy spirit is the part of god inside of you that guides you and gives you wisdom or strength through your faith,
Right. The same but not equal or the same roles. Best I can describe it.

Bites toungue remebering where I am.

But this is important and I will say only one thing even though there is much more to be said! It is well within the capabilities of satans army to stage a fake resurrection of dead relatives coming up out of the ground which is one of the main things pre-tribs are looking for. People say it doesn't matter if one is right or wrong on this topic. But that is far from the truth. Get it wrong thinking satan is Jesus returned for an early deliverance, even in ignorance, and one is pretty much following the devil and not Jesus.

God won't turn his back on anyone, but some can turn thier backs on him. To say that he won't let it happen to a God loving Christian is denying the truth, because it happens every day.

No believer in their right mind wants this to happen, but no person has control over when these things take place

I do! Its going to be horrible, I doubt I'll make it through the second trumpet if even that. The sooner it goes down, the sooner I meet Yeshua!!