• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israeli spy recounts apprehending Adolpf Eichmann

Re: Israeli spy recounts apprehending Adolpf Eichmann

I read "The house on Garibaldi Street" book when I was in high school (eons ago). One interesting factor is the involvement of El AL in IDF activities.
Germany was aware of Eichmann's whereabout yet did little/nothing.

NO great love for the Israelis, but thank goodness they flushed that a@@wipe.

Most of the highest up SS officials and evils never got true justice; escaped via Germany to Austria to Italy to Paraguay to the rest of South America - often with the help of Roman Catholic priests and some say the blessing of the Vatican...others say the priests were just "sympathizers".

Yeah, I've heard that at best the Vatican turned a blind eye, and at worst, well...

Goldie, why no great love for the Isrealis? I've done some reading on them and they seem to have some pretty good ideas on the preservation of the Jewish state & all that. I typically wish we were a little more like them in that respect (basically an attitude of this is the way we are, if you don't like it, get the hell out).

Just curious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, I've heard that at best the Vatican turned a blind eye, and at worst, well...

Goldie, why no great love for the Isrealis? I've done some reading on them and they seem to have some pretty good ideas on the preservation of the Jewish state & all that. I typically wish we were a little more like them in that respect (basically an attitude of this is the way we are, if you don't like it, get the hell out).

Just curious. </div></div>

Even though the Jews often deny that Judaism is a religon, its close enough for me that I wont get into it here..no religious posts....Just back from a sit down. And the truth is ....well Ill PM you and you can judge for yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll bet this guy has some pretty good stories besides this one.</div></div>Like assuming command on the Golan in October, 1973. That would be a good one. He is perhaps better known on this side of the pond for a few other, more contraversial exploits in the 80's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though the Jews often deny that Judaism is a religon...</div></div>Goldie, you're not making sense. Have you joined a cult?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll bet this guy has some pretty good stories besides this one.</div></div>Like assuming command on the Golan in October, 1973. That would be a good one. He is perhaps better known on this side of the pond for a few other, more contraversial exploits in the 80's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though the Jews often deny that Judaism is a religon...</div></div>Goldie, you're not making sense. Have you joined a cult? </div></div>

I am a cult.
sick.gif
But its true. Ask them. Not all hold that way, but many think more along the lines of being subjects of the Nation of Israel, much like the Rags think they are subjecrts of the Nation of Islam. Its hard to put into words, and they w ont let you pin them down...just end the conversation sith "You just cant explain it".At some level Im a scientist...I dont like to hear that there are things I cant explain...makes me want to explain them all the more...and the explanations Ive come up with just arent pretty. But Im walking a thin line here and I think Ill take a step back.

another thread full of propaganda from folks who believe the so called " holocaust" happened. like we landed on the moon too,lol.