• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Isssues with Superior Tactical Solutions

So Brad Turner sent out a letter apologizing to his customers that he will be unable to fulfill their orders. Instead of issuing refunds he has instructed everyone to contact their credit card companies and have a chargeback initiated. He has also said that if anyone sent equipment to send a return letter to STS so that the equipment can be returned. How do you return equipment that you already sold to the pawn shop?
Looks like he is trying to avoid a criminal prosecution. The funny thing is that the letters were sent on the STS letterhead. STS no longer exists and the address listed has been foreclosed on. I hope you guys can get your money back...just tread lightly

So Brad Turner sent out a letter apologizing to his customers that he will be unable to fulfill their orders. Instead of issuing refunds he has instructed everyone to contact their credit card companies and have a chargeback initiated. He has also said that if anyone sent equipment to send a return letter to STS so that the equipment can be returned. How do you return equipment that you already sold to the pawn shop?
Looks like he is trying to avoid a criminal prosecution. The funny thing is that the letters were sent on the STS letterhead. STS no longer exists and the address listed has been foreclosed on. I hope you guys can get your money back...just tread lightly

Wouldn't getting a bunch of credit card companies after him make it worse on him or do you think they would just eat the loss and not follow through with anything?

DO NOT ACCEPT these letters......RETURN TO SENDER !!!!! I was told that his attorney told him to do so and IF you did accept them that you were acknowledging that he was acting in good faith to make everyone whole.....this would HELP him out in the criminal case against him !!!

DO NOT ACCEPT these letters......RETURN TO SENDER !!!!! I was told that his attorney told him to do so and IF you did accept them that you were acknowledging that he was acting in good faith to make everyone whole.....this would HELP him out in the criminal case against him !!!

My civil judgment against him was north of $17,200. Along with the letters he sent a money order for $50 as payment for the judgment. I'm continuing to pursue both the criminal case as well as further civil action.

After talking to the Detective handling this case I accepted the certified mail from STS(Brad Turner). I'm sorry if I mislead anyone into not doing so, I let my emotions get away from me and didn't want Turner to possibly have any help criminal wise due to these letters........

I've got to say......MORE BULLSHIT....."Due to hardships and circumstances beyond my control. I will be unable to fill your order as purchased" "I am working to get you a full and complete refund" Beyond his control ????? Instead of filling orders and paying his bills he was going on damn vacations !!!!! Its the same old song and dance, I don't believe a word of his BULLSHIT !!!! Complete refund my ass, never gonna see it !!! I will persue this criminal case to the end !! I have heard so MANY excuses my head is about to explode !!! He is a LIAR and a THIEF !!!!!

He has got his wife selling his shop equipment on Face Book now.....Monica Constable Turner>Henderson Evansville for Sale Wanted or Free...."Central machine 12 inch by 36 inch manual lathe, single phase 220 motor. Works well. Good condition. Cabinet stand included. $800. Pick up Henderson."

Well, if it helps people get their money back i don't care if they sell everything they own. I know that a few people have been paid back. Turner was trying to avoid the criminal case by paying people off. Not going to hep me any, but at least some people are getting paid

Never got a letter.

How exactly do I tell my bank to initiate a charge-back after the 60 day window is (a year) overdue?

sometimes the bank will do it. It says in the letter that Turner notified his bank and they are co operating with the customers banks to refund the money. Sounds like a shit show of excuses. I will try and get you the letter tomorrow, its saved on my work email.
There is supposed to be some updates coming from Det. Books. Hopefully its some good news in regards to the investigation.

Were you able to find that email? I would love to send it to USAA and have them get my money back :)

This what I did to get my money back from a vendor that stole from me. I called my credit card holder and explained that the goods that I paid for were never received for the money I sent to the vendor. Credit card holders/companies have a policy of doing chargebacks to protect the consumer. It doesn't matter the time limit is what they told me. It was approximately 9 months for me.

Were you able to find that email? I would love to send it to USAA and have them get my money back :)

i'll get online when I get off off shift. If I can't find it I will have my attorney send it to me via email and will forward it to you. Sorry for the delay, I'm on mission right now

I totally understand, brother.

Dave, when I talked to USAA originally (last year), they said there is a 60-day window for charge-backs. I'll call them again once I have the letter in hand though

Credit Card Chargebacks: Your Secret Weapon in Merchant Disputes - DailyFinance

So long as the issuer is in compliance with federal law, it's free to set its own procedures for how to handle these disputes. Take, for instance, the timeframe in which cardholders must contact their issuers, which is set by the FCBA at a minimum of 60 days. A spokesperson for MasterCard says that the issuing financial institutions in its network have discretion to offer a longer timeframe as they see fit, and that most of them offer a 120-day window to dispute a charge. The spokesperson also says that the bank can ask for documentation to support the cardholder's claim, including "sales slips, contracts, invoices and other types of documentation that will help the issuer fully inform the merchant about the nature of the dispute in non-fraud disputes." So don't dispute a charge unless you have some evidence to back up your claim.

Finally, it's worth noting that banks may go above and beyond the general dispute resolution guidelines set by the issuing network. A spokesman for Chase, for instance, explains that "in cases where Chase is not able to process a chargeback from a merchant, we may, on occasion, provide a courtesy credit to our customers," at a loss to the bank.

If in fact this happened, it boggles the mind that someone who willfully took deposits and payments, then squandered those monies and pawned customer's property would suggest victims call their credit card company and ask for a credit/charge back/chargeback.

I shot USAA another email. Hopefully they figure something out.. they're usually pretty good at stuff.

Well, gave him enough time to make good on the judgement. The next round begins...
Still waiting on the update in regards to the criminal investigation.

LEGENDARY news.

USAA refunded my money! All $3,695.00.

HUGE thanks to Strike!!!!! If you're ever in Cali or Idaho, I owe you a beer.

LEGENDARY news.

USAA refunded my money! All $3,695.00.

HUGE thanks to Strike!!!!! If you're ever in Cali or Idaho, I owe you a beer.

There is at least some people that still do business the way it should be done.
I may apply for an account with USAA

This is the message I just received from Det. Book of the Henderson Co. Sheriffs office...."Been turned down by the US Attorneys Office, also. Trying to make individual cases on him, but it’s going to be even more difficult."
Is this POS(Turner) going to get away with THIS ????!!!!

Last a knew he was doing commercial tank restoration (water tank/ oil tank). Funny thing is, even after everything that went down, he still sends correspondence on Superior tactical Solutions Letterhead and lists himself as the President. Since the judgement was passed in June I have received three $50 money orders towards the $17,100 judgement. That doesn't come close to cover even 50% of the interest be accrued.
The criminal investigation is still active and charges should be filed

This is the message I just received from Det. Book of the Henderson Co. Sheriffs office...."Been turned down by the US Attorneys Office, also. Trying to make individual cases on him, but it’s going to be even more difficult."
Is this POS(Turner) going to get away with THIS ????!!!!
I had the same concerns when I spoke with Det. Book. He said that he is going to have to approach the remaining cases individually to see if there is enough to file charges. The one thing that seems to help is if you actually purchased separate items from vendors and sent them to STS. That has a greater chance of solidifying the cases for criminal prosecution. Hopefully charges will be filed and along with a sentence he will be order to pay restitution which he wont be able to avoid like he has with the civil judgements.
Det. Book is still holding my scope as evidence so at least there is still some physical proof of Turner's criminal actions

Last edited:
Just skimmed the thread, very sad, but needs maximum exposure. I went through a similar ordeal years ago on a custom blade. After 2 years I got an obvious harbor freight grinder job in an old shoebox. I can't imagine how $4,000+ feels. Lets keep him visible regardless of which "industry" he transitions to.

Wouldn't getting a bunch of credit card companies after him make it worse on him or do you think they would just eat the loss and not follow through with anything?

This has probably been stated, but Credit Card companies just write it off as a loss, and get a tax break on it.

Isssues with Superior Tactical Solutions

I just read this whole thread. I'm glad some of you were able to recoup Sind of your money. Kudos to the OP for following through.

Over ten years ago me and a friend got taken for a ride from a performance shop. After hiring a PI and doing some digging we aborted trying to recover our $6k. He was in so much debt and back taxes we believed we'd never get any money.