• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Issue with changing thread pages

Mopseydocks6014

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2008
Wyoming
When I read the first page of a thread, and click to the next one, the page number changes on the URL and on the page. The problem is the same first page of the thread just reloads. I have deleted cookies

are you sure this is actually happening because the first post on every new page is a copy of the first post of the thread so you can read what people are replying to

if the page number and URL is changing the page is changing be sure you are just not reading the first post

it might be that i have my replies set high and i am seeing the whole thread.n when i hit the second or third page it might be that i already see every post but they r showing that on a normal view that there would be three pages?

This is happening to me on my MAC only. Hp laptop is fine. The entire page just reloads....the page indicates that it changed as in the number but the content does not change.

Also, tried to leave feedback in the sponsor section and there is nowhere to leave a reply as on this page. The space is missing.