• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Issues with a conversion

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    16206909056532441878731692861873.jpg

I bought a fire dragon conversion barrel for my h&k usp .40. I didnt want the longer barrel with compensator cuts in it, but for 60 bucks i couldnt help myself. So i get it in and test fire it and it wont cycle a new round in bit ejects the spent casing. Still using the dual recoil spring for .40 and the .40 mags. Just wondering what yall think, would cutting the barrel down flush help it cycle better pr do i need lighter recoil springs? I always liked the fact that you can run 9 in a 40, i dont plan on doing it often but if i do i would like it to function properly. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Need a lighter recoil spring with the comp
    I plan on cutting the comp off, just wondering if it will be enough to help ot cycle properly, or if i need to do both. I dont like the look of the comp sticking out of it

Gonna try some +p in it before i have it cut off just for my own curiosity.

I was worried about what the pics might be and what the “conversion” was.

Not pretty, but better than a TX Bruce Jenner!!