• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Issues with accurate mag AICS mags in TL3 with BA Lite chassis

BuckeyeRifleman

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2017
Ohio
Running 6.5 CM in the above combo. I’m having issues with the round below the round being fed sliding forward and getting caught on the feed ramp, causing a jam. Anyone else have this issue? And potential fixes?

So a bit better description of what's going on in hopes of more replies...

The round below the round being fed is sliding forward, and the nose of that lower round getting caught between the feed ramp and the bottom of the bolt head. This obviously causes a jam (almost like an odd double-feed in a way). If I retract the bolt ever so slightly this corrects the jam and the rifle will then fully chamber the top round. This happens about once every 3rd round. Additionally, feeding isn't especially smooth...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

How long are the cartridges? That round could be touching the mag. also the MPA has those screws on the side, a little less movement of the mag might help.

My guess is they are binding . Even though the Accurate mags are 2.895 I have found you can't run them near that long. See how the load shoots at 2.850 or below- might help.