• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ist Gen Glock 17?

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
The mag that came with the gun doesnt fit well when its fully loaded. It gets very tight like the sides are swallon. My other two new mags(current glock production) are fine. Is this what are the drop free mags? The (factory) mag seems a bit shorter. Its works fine when its empty and drops free. I bought the gun used from a buddy its from around 1986.thanks

Re: Ist Gen Glock 17?

If you look at the top, rear of the mag you can tell the difference. The early, non-drop free have a circular cut out where the drop free have a square cut.

They are correct they are reffered to as non drop free.The metal liner does not go to the bottom of the mag.By some new drop frees problem solved.

Normal as stated. I have a Gen 1 I got in 1988. I like that a full mag won't drop out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone wanna see my gen1 $60,000.00 17 ?</div></div>

LOL...I saw a Glock thread and BOLTRIPPER...knew what the result would be, but my money was on a picture. We have to ask for it now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone wanna see my gen1 $60,000.00 17 ? </div></div>

No