• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s all going to be ok guys...

lol it will be ok just not for a really long time to come .that's where the goverment moved all hell of a lot of refugees that elected omar so yea they closed down citizens buisness then gave them away to non citizens .

Reactions: TACC
May not be a bad idea kill the drug dealers, thieves you cut their hands off in the streets and I think child labor is acceptable.

I just can’t figure out why the Feds are allowing this nonsense. This is nothing short of a takeover. Large groups of people claiming their own territory and policing themselves after kicking the real police out is um more or less an invasion, takeover whatever you want to call it.

Merry Christmas Minneapolis.

get-in-pussy-we-have-infidel-shit-to-do-dv6-27350293~2.png

Its unfortunate people like this dont realize actions have a equal/opposite reaction.. and stupidity of this level gives rise to rulers like Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, etc.. They're gonna keep pushing and pushing until they bring something akin to genocide upon themselves. Shame.

----------
would involve stopping “Muslim women being out after dark
----------

What if the woman you stopped was not Muslim, huh???

Shit like this is what causes far more sinister and far more lethal things than Muslim women or Muslim boys doing dope to be lurking in the dark in wait for these fucking mall ninjas...

Like this guy...

1231516_Oldboy-still.jpg

Reactions: Snipe260
Its unfortunate people like this dont realize actions have a equal/opposite reaction.. and stupidity of this level gives rise to rulers like Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, etc.. They're gonna keep pushing and pushing until they bring something akin to genocide upon themselves. Shame.

They want to get their hands on the levers of power, and bring genocide to whitey.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The police are actually deputized by law and ordained by the state and municipal governments to act as the legal law enforcers of their jurisdictions. It is a pact that the constituents and taxpayers of these jurisdictions agreed upon. That is what gives police their authority.

Now you have a bunch of fucking lowlife incels and jihadist terror sympathizers playing mall ninja in a place where MANY urban street gangs, 1%er outlaw motorcycle clubs, and of course, the shadowy but still formidable Italian Mafia all call home... That is NOT going to go well over there. As a matter of fact, that is classic disrespect in the faces of old school gangsters. Disrespect that warrants lethal retaliation that is...

Reactions: 308pirate
Somalian relocation started in 1990 most of which went to Minnesota.

Yup. They're spreading too. Big part of why I left ND. They brought their gangs with them also. When you walk outside a bar for a smoke and hear a dipshit muttering "death to infidels" in Arabic in the Midwest it makes you take pause. I ran into a Walmart to grab a headlight bulb at 10 pm and didn't hear anyone speaking English. Figured I was at the wrong Walmart.

I occasionally have to visit extended family close by. I stay the hell away from the cities and am probably breaking a ton of laws with the load-out I keep in the truck and on myself. I gave up on their laws as I couldn't legally CCW there even after classes that qualified a state resident. I will not be a soft target.

C'mon guys, they just want to remake America in the image of the failed shithole nation states they came from.

Of course, without all the corruption, pesky warlords, and lack of infrastructure that make living there such a drag... Gotta keep those Starbucks and wifi hotspots.

Reactions: Harleystoo