• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s just a coincidence, or karma is a mean bitch!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313

Look at the shirt he is wearing in the picture below the headline of the article (where he is getting injected). Narcissism is a helluva drug. I would never be caught wearing something that proclaims how "great" I am. Dude was a mental case.

They got a friggin pill that’s more effective at treating covid now than the vaccine is at preventing serious sickness or death,F@$k their mandates. Like 20 kids total without underlying health problems have died in the U.S.! Not to minimize those children’s deaths, buts it is no longer a pandemic, it is endemic and here to stay. I got the damn shots early on, but they want me to wear a mask still. No thanks. Tired of their political B.S. and laws along with their laws are thee and not for me crap. They won’t serve me somewhere without wearing a mask or ask for papers like the nazis, then I won’t be using their store or business any longer. Done with the lies. Kids do not need junk surgical masks that have a 15% success at mitigating the virus, and they touch everything and their faces more while wearing them probably reducing the effectiveness to 0% or possibly causing higher transmission. They think the average joe ( not the let’s go Brandon one) are stupid, ha. This doctor is a lefty hack and I’m not sad in the least to hear of his fate. Follow actual science, ya know statistics, real data. The less of these people with his mentality the better!

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    Post this article on Twitter, Facebook etc and just retitle it as "HOSPITAL DIRECTOR AND HEALTH EXPERT SAYS VACCINES ARE SAFE. NO REASON TO NOT GET IT".

Let the actual title and contents of the article be a nasty surprise to anyone who clicks. AND, by retitling the post, your post cannot be deleted for spreading "antivax conspiracy theories".

ETA: Motherfucker sounds like a real douchebag too. Too bad he died in his sleep and didn't suffer. I hope he went to sleep that night in pain and misery, hoping to "just sleep it off", and never waking up again.

Reactions: 308pirate
    I wonder where they'll bury him? I think I need to pee.

ETA: no, piss is too good for him. I'll gorge on Taco Bell then take a steaming shit on his grave.

It'll be a shame if some pranksters dug him back up after the funeral, smashed the casket and left his poor old carcass unceremoniously draped over a fence for others to find...