• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s not just the Southern Border

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
5k apprehensions at the northern border. Have we broken 5 million at the souther border this year yet?

I think we all know that before the DC politicians will get the message, a catastrophic event(s) resulting in many deaths is going to have to occur. Something so serious, so devastating that America is totally outraged and the leftist voices can be totally drowned out.

The terrorists are here. Every govt agency has warned of this impending disaster.

This has to be a huge fear in the deep state because once it happens, and America a jarred fully awake, it means that leftist control of the Federal govt will be gone, and so will any chance of biden being re elected.

I think we all know that before the DC politicians will get the message, a catastrophic event(s) resulting in many deaths is going to have to occur. Something so serious, so devastating that America is totally outraged and the leftist voices can be totally drowned out.

The terrorists are here. Every govt agency has warned of this impending disaster.

This has to be a huge fear in the deep state because once it happens, and America a jarred fully awake, it means that leftist control of the Federal govt will be gone, and so will any chance of biden being re elected.
You can bet that the media and the leftists will try and spin any catastrophic event as white supremacy/ right wing extremists and double down on crushing Americans , who have the audacity to demand accountability from the .Gov and the left.
Its coming !

Reactions: Mcrider55
With any luck, the real military will take over and put a stop to this shit as promised in their oath. Elections aren't going to stop this destruction.

Reactions: gigamortis
Data shows most of those currently violating our northern border were flown into Kanada and nearly immediately headed for our border.

Reactions: gigamortis
Every border is wide fucking open. The left is worried this demented fuck will croak or lose the next stolen election so they are flooding the nation with the crud of the earth. I promise you 99% of the people crossing the border ARE NOT white. The absolute last thing white liberals want is more white people.

Like those fucking Jews begging for peace with Hamas, most leftists believe sucking the dicks of their enemies will somehow make their enemies love them. In reality they end up with a stomach or ass crammed with animal jizz and living in a fucking sewer of crime and misery. There will never be a day when I vote for a leftist in any election ever.

Watch in November, every illegal will vote, every voting machine will be rigged and the dead will rise in droves and magically 120,000,000 million people will vote for Biden after 100,000,000 vote for Trump and they will keep fucking voting until that asshole wins.

I think what our enemies want is a civil war in the US , so that while we're preoccupied with killing ourselves, they can invade/ mobilize their forces and take over with minimal losses on their part, all part of the communists plan.

Reactions: Sandhog308