• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s only smallpox

that's scary considering philly is also the state that funds schools with tax dollars that teach kids that killing infidels is a good thing .

Vaccines work.

8B3A95BF-44DA-4E8B-8270-043C5C8D03FB.jpeg

Hahaha! Well the first time I gave an IV was to the head medic... missed the vein once, got it, pulled the needle and didn't put pressure on the vein.. blood shot everywhere.. he calmly said "well what the fuck are ya gonna do now?" As blood pumped onto the floor.
E1 me had alot to learn..

That might have had something to do with paperwork being lost...

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and Maggot
I just get the :cautious: look, every time I see a video of him talking about vaccines and bio-warfare, all in the same speech. Then when he starts talking about the millions/thousands of people that could die, well...Mac:mad:

Reactions: camocorvette
So am I good to go with all the shots I got in the Army?
Good to hear. I got doubled up on anthrax too because paperwork got lost. I'm golden. Thanks Doc.
I think I ended up getting the first dose of the Hepatitis B shot 2 times before they finally brought me in from the field for the second. Lord only knows what all they gave us prepping for Desert Shield

I think I ended up getting the first dose of the Hepatitis B shot 2 times before they finally brought me in from the field for the second. Lord only knows what all they gave us prepping for Desert Shield
Sounds about right. We'll we should be good for whatever if we haven't died yet lol

The injections for Desert Shield ensured our War Chip was established.
Haven't you noticed that when you blink your eyes, the TV channel changes?
Once Elon Musk's satellite system is online, headsup displays will present in our eyes, and our targets will be highlighted.
Older, Bolder, Hearts are Colder.
Nothing kills better than a guy awake and searching for his first coffee.
J0i25eNI5bXyw.gif

This guy is in a DFW hospital. In 2003 there was an outbreak of Monkeypox - some say it came from prairie dogs from Ghana or exposed to exotics from Ghana sent to a pet store (I remember the incident well b/c a shooting buddy at the time was very into prairie dog hunting at the time and I was still on a "Disaster Preparedness/Bioterrorism" task force at the time after the 9/11 anthrax scares.) Between 43-80 people were infected in the midwest - I believe WI, IN, IL.

Last edited:
Yep, I received the Botulinum poke (the BIG syringe!), because I was flying in-country during that time frame. Was involved at the start of Operation Desert Shield through the beginnings of Operation Desert Sabre. Retired in '98, so got lucky and didn't have to get the Anthrax poke. But, yeah, I had 2 Shot Record(s) filled with crap. Mac

Hahaha! Well the first time I gave an IV was to the head medic... missed the vein once, got it, pulled the needle and didn't put pressure on the vein.. blood shot everywhere.. he calmly said "well what the fuck are ya gonna do now?" As blood pumped onto the floor.
E1 me had alot to learn..

That might have had something to do with paperwork being lost...
You were a head medic?

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68