• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s started....

"Denver Police reported that the right-wing protester allegedly sprayed mace at a Black Lives Matter supporter, who retaliated by fatally shooting him with a handgun."

Well that guy has a world record draw then, if that was retaliatory. To my untrained, armchair quarterback eye, that was less than a second between bear spray to gun shot... almost as if the bear spray was used as a deterrent because the gun was already out... :unsure:

No it hasn't. This is just more retards removing themselves from the gene pool. There is no legit reason to put yourself in these situations.

The Boston Massacre was the colonists fault? At least that's how John Adams got the Brits acquitted.

Tea Party, shouldn't have happened?

This lefttard shouldn't be released before Kyle.

Last edited:
So a patriot attending a patriot rally exercising his constitutional right is a retard? Says the guy sitting on his ass being a typewriter warrior hahah

I'll admit some look like they have a lot of time on their hands, not exactly tier 1.........but they are doing the heavy lifting right now and I salute hem.

Both sides seem to be letting third echelon do the heavy lifting. (KR the exception).

I don't think it will be long before some trained types get involved.

When cops started taking sides that is the start.

As an aside........

Leatherneck Magazine has an article in it this month on the deployment of Marnes to LA 1992 under the Insurrection Act.

Coincidence?

No Fucking Way.

Basic slant was 1992 was not an "Insurrection Moment" and neither would right now be.

Retired Col editor is a Communist.

What the mil does is in doubt.

Last edited:
This started several years ago. By definition we have been in a low intensity conflict, approaching a Civil War since the Obama administration at least. That is when people started openly attacking people based on race and political lines that I could see at least. The fact that one or two people end up getting shot at rallies like this is no surprise.

As was stated before once people like the police start picking aside that's when we might start to see full just short of open warfare (lacking military air power and tanks) within the states

When Michelle Malkin held a small rally in Dumver about a month ago that was an annual event for local police departments and showing thier support the BLM scum bags moved in and attacked them and the cowardly local PD just stood back and didn't do a fucking thing
I say let the shit holes burn to the ground or use them for 3D ranges, the PD are useless and until there houses are on fire they don't really give a fuck.

Dont get me started on what I think of AntifagCommies and what should be done with them.:mad: Read Rafal Gan Ganowicz quotes. You'll know.

Your a fucking retard liberal piece of shit if you think that patriots don't have a right to demonstrate peacefully when so many lawless leftist fucks are burning down America with no regard for public safety or our country.

If you think my comments had anything to do with the simple act of protesting, then you are deeply mistaken.

Also, it's "you're". Proper grammar isn't strictly necessary when calling someone "a fucking retard", but it helps to bolster any argument.

Ok, time four some fourchan level autism

DE7AA53C-D921-4F74-9C6F-050CFED3D9B9.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
If you think my comments had anything to do with the simple act of protesting, then you are deeply mistaken.

Also, it's "you're". Proper grammar isn't strictly necessary when calling someone "a fucking retard", but it helps to bolster any argument.

Who gives a rats dick about proper grammar numb nuts I'm not giving a dissertation in a university classroom we are on an open forum.
So please give your dissertation as to why I was incorrect and don't expect me to spell check everything or give a fuck about grammer.

Who gives a rats dick about proper grammar numb nuts I'm not giving a dissertation in a university classroom we are on an open forum.
So please give your dissertation as to why I was incorrect and don't expect me to spell check everything or give a fuck about grammer.

Still waiting princess

Did it with the SWAT team 20 yards away even.

People take their egos too seriously to think straight.

Assumes parity with the KR shooting.

Don't think evidence will bear this out based on minimal facts known.

Bear spray is less lethal.

Perhaps kid will claim Covid 19 and in his weakened state BS is lethal.

Taunted victim to spray him prior to shooting. Will be tough to say "He pulled his spray and I thought it was a gun."

Looks to me to be murder and dead guy responded with what he had to defend himself.

Gun is already in recoil.

Shooter must have already had gun out.

Spray lasts all of a second from other perspective....

Pretty good grip, RDS, not fucking around....

Expect escalation unless cops stomp this shit out.

Hmmm, wonder if gun is going back into battery.....shot than spray?

Last edited:
Did you just quote yourself????

Well considering I am a relatively new guy or jackass by SH standards I would have to say you tell tell me brother.
I don't wear my feelings on my sleeve and sure as hell don't give a fuck what peeps from the tard left care about what.I post.

Reactions: Snuby642
He will ultimately pay before his maker.

Shame what things have been stirred up to. All of them that facilitate the pot stirring will pay dearly before their maker also. Not one will escape.

I would not want to be in any of their shoes on that day.

All brought to you by scheming Communists upset that Trump upset their apple cart and willing to use whatever evil shit they can to....

A. Regain their power before they start dirt napping.

B. Prevent Trump from hanging them on the Mall for the Capital crimes they are guilty of

As an aside........

Leatherneck Magazine has an article in it this month on the deployment of Marnes to LA 1992 under the Insurrection Act.

Coincidence?

No Fucking Way.

Basic slant was 1992 was not an "Insurrection Moment" and neither would right now be.

Retired Col editor is a Communist.

What the mil does is in doubt.
Understanding some of the things that led me to punch out before I had to (and as a First Sergeant I was privy to things others were not), I will have to agree to a certain extent your last sentence. Especially from the officer ranks.

• Sad
Reactions: Fig and pmclaine
Looks to me to be murder and dead guy responded with what he had to defend himself.

Gun is already in recoil.

Shooter must have already had gun out.

Spray lasts all of a second from other perspective....

Pretty good grip, RDS, not fucking around....

Expect escalation unless cops stomp this shit out.

Hmmm, wonder if gun is going back into battery.....shot than spray?

So the guy on the right probably had the gun out. Then the guy on the left sprayed. Then the guy on the right fired a shot. That means the guy on the left deployed spray against someone with a drawn gun. I stand by my prior assessment that the guy with the spray was a retard. He might have been legally right, but he's also dead which negates much of that advantage.

don’t sweat the grammar nazis around here.

there going to keep at it and if your mad about it, there typing with one hand on the key board and the other hand choking there throat because there a bunch of auto erotica asphyxiation kink fuckers that trade dick pics.

your a bunch of grammar nazis, your welcome your grammar nazi fucks, this should help feed the grammar tape worm living in your brain...have a field day with this post!
No.

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp and Bender
Latest news (I know) is reporting the shooter is hired security for the local News and was on the job at the time of the shooting.

• Wow
Reactions: jr81452 and Bender

there going to keep at it and if your mad about it, there typing with one hand on the key board and the other hand choking there throat because there a bunch of auto erotica asphyxiation kink fuckers that trade dick pics.

your a bunch of grammar nazis, your welcome your grammar nazi fucks, this should help feed the grammar tape worm living in your brain...have a field day with this post!
You are not overly burdened with ideas are you.

I totally agree and really don't give a shit about the grammar nazis fucks, but would like them to unseat their over critical pussy asses and back it up.
I don't give a shit about the nitpicking what I care about is the end result, unfortunately they don't.

Reactions: Dpp