• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It doesnt matter which party it is:

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Drop trousers, bend over, back up rapidly, cause youre gonna get fucked. Theyre talking about cutting SS and Medicare, which I bought an paid for for 50 years.

Fuck them all.

House Republicans plan another debt ceiling showdown to ...​

https://americanindependent.com › house-republicans-b...

8 days ago — Republicans in Congress have a history of using the national debt ceiling as a tool for demanding budget cuts — but only when a Democrat is ...
    Like usual, the working stiffs get stiffed. However no cuts will happen. They will agree at the last minute and include all the pork they can with the approval.

Doc

Most republicans don't really want to take the majority in November. Most are globalists who are upholding the facade of being enemies of the left. There are but a damn few, like John Kennedy, Rand Paul, Marjorie Taylor Green, Lauren Boebert, Clay Higgins, that are not enemies of the state.

Last edited:
    First they created Social Security, a Ponzi scheme from the very start, Dem plan. Said it would be untouchable.
    Next they allowed Congress to put all SS funds into the general budget, Gave them all access to literal shit tons of "revenue" they couldn't create.
    Reached a threshold, where new employees paying into the fund did not equal older folks leaving, so they raised the retirement age.
    Still losing ground due to more old folks LIVING well past former expected age of death (give a small portion to the survivor, and keep the change),
    Reaching a threshold, where no young people want to work, or are on a gig economy (legally exempted from taxes inCalifornia last year), and not paying into the fund, draining the fund of input, Older people living still longer (in spite of an introduced disease meant to winnow out the old people).
    So are we supposed to be surprised that the system, which was a fraud to begin with is failing?
    Notice that 1. Congress could actually remove their own access to the fund, thereby extending it's viability , and 2. No one is coming up with a replacement that actually works. (This one works just fine actually for what it was intended, suck money from working people with a false promise).

No one wanted to fund this mess for the past 50 years, so this was the only way it was going to end.

Just retired and started on SS this January. Been paying in for 49 years and if they end it, they end it. I'll take the money I have saved in my Retirement Fund, sell the house, sell the cars and turn everything into cash and move out of the country. And USA can kiss my spending $100K a year (and paying taxes) until I pass somewhere else. I love it here but if I'm gonna get thrown to the wolves by people I elected to represent me I'll just take my toys and run along. This Republic is crashing anyway...maybe time for Plan B.

VooDoo

a thief and a liar by any other name is still a politician , dim or rip two sides of the same corrupt coin .

Just retired and started on SS this January. Been paying in for 49 years and if they end it, they end it. I'll take the money I have saved in my Retirement Fund, sell the house, sell the cars and turn everything into cash and move out of the country. And USA can kiss my spending $100K a year (and paying taxes) until I pass somewhere else. I love it here but if I'm gonna get thrown to the wolves by people I elected to represent me I'll just take my toys and run along. This Republic is crashing anyway...maybe time for Plan B.

VooDoo
    Says the democrat

Do they realize the surplus of revenue the Fed Govt would have if we stopped and cut off all foreign aid.Look at Ukraine in less than a year.

VooDoo
    And where you gonna go with your worthless cash? Every country on the face of this earth is cooperating with or will be forced into the great reset. There will be no place to hide.

Could have funded it for decades with the money they used to pay their friends back in the Ukraine.

I see that some of you are still pretending there is a war happening over there.

Reactions: TurboTrout

VooDoo
    I consider that.

I'm looking at the north shore of Columbia. Great weather , great beaches, mountains a half hour away, and fresh fruits and vegetables year round, Fine looking women, and I hear good healthcare. Cartagena is one of the oldest cities in the new world and quite beautiful with regular R/T flights to fort Lauderdale for about $250 USD.

No guns, I fear.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
    Why do they never cut welfare?
    Gotta buy your votes somewhere.

1666133464583.png

Lol I'm in my mid-30s and have never once thought I'd see a dime of SS. I always find it hilarious when thinking this country started in part because taxes levied on people were too much and did nothing for them. Yet here we are in the same exact position we fled.

Politics... reminds me of "We are the World"

Where a large group of VERY wealthy millionaires get together to convince us poors to donate $ to other people.

Same thing as a taxpayer while sending BILLIONS to Ukraine.

Reactions: BLEE
    I consider that.

I'm looking at the north shore of Columbia. Great weather , great beaches, mountains a half hour away, and fresh fruits and vegetables year round, Fine looking women, and I hear good healthcare. Cartagena is one of the oldest cities in the new world and quite beautiful with regular R/T flights to fort Lauderdale for about $250 USD.

No guns, I fear.
    Our Plan B is Portugal. I have friends already there - very nice 2 bedroom apartment on the outskirts of Lisbon. Two people can live well with dining out a couple nights a week and a movie/show once a week for about $2K a month. No crime - once you pay into the healthcare system it's virtually free and some of the best healthcare in the world. Seniors get free transportation passes and me and momma can see the EU and UK for cheap, cheap, cheap, *plus* I have friends all over the EU and UK that can/will host a visit and put us up in a guest room/spare bedroom.

Can't keep my guns in the house but I can leave them at the range and have dates to shoot with friends on ranges I can't afford in the US. Probably wouldn't be like living here but the weather is better and, lets face it, without SS supplementing my income I/we simply can't afford to live on what we have in the US. Cost of living here and the cost of healthcare is simply fucking outrageous. But we have enough to live well and to The End in a dozen other places in the world that actually want my money and presence.

So go on and shut it down...SS I mean. It's not gonna work out like our Overlords think it is where they take all that money an skee daddle leaving Old Uncle VooDoo and Mama to starve and beg. I'm gone.....keep it and fuck off. I'll be fine. Ya'll are fucked.

VooDoo

Our Plan B is Portugal. I have friends already there - very nice 2 bedroom apartment on the outskirts of Lisbon. Two people can live well with dining out a couple nights a week and a movie/show once a week for about $2K a month. No crime - once you pay into the healthcare system it's virtually free and some of the best healthcare in the world. Seniors get free transportation passes and me and momma can see the EU and UK for cheap, cheap, cheap, *plus* I have friends all over the EU and UK that can/will host a visit and put us up in a guest room/spare bedroom.

Can't keep my guns in the house but I can leave them at the range and have dates to shoot with friends on ranges I can't afford in the US. Probably wouldn't be like living here but the weather is better and, lets face it, without SS supplementing my income I/we simply can't afford to live on what we have in the US. Cost of living here and the cost of healthcare is simply fucking outrageous. But we have enough to live well and to The End in a dozen other places in the world that actually want my money and presence.

So go on and shut it down...SS I mean. It's not gonna work out like our Overlords think it is where they take all that money an skee daddle leaving Old Uncle VooDoo and Mama to starve and beg. I'm gone.....keep it and fuck off. I'll be fine. Ya'll are fucked.

VooDoo
    What state do you reside in now? I'm guessing somewhere in New England, but that's a shot in the dark. The cost of living down here in the south is still really reasonable, the food is better, and after the inevitable economic collapse, property values should be returning to normal. Nobody retires and moves up north.

What state do you reside in now? I'm guessing somewhere in New England, but that's a shot in the dark. The cost of living down here in the south is still really reasonable, the food is better, and after the inevitable economic collapse, property values should be returning to normal. Nobody retires and moves up north.
    South or southwest, though water is becoming a problem in the SW.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
    Illinois. The biggest concern is health care costs and housing. I own my home but the equity in it will literally buy me decades in another country. $2K a month is good living in many parts of the world but the same money for a couple in the US is literally poverty.

I'm an America loving American but the loss of SS means losing roughly $42K a year for us. Leaves me living on roughly $500k invested or $40Kish a year. $3400 a month in the US for a couple is poverty money. The same income in Spain or Portugal is living well and $1000 a month mad money.

Love the US but without SS I'm out. I'll be fine. Ya'll are fucked. It's soon to be every man for his own self as this Republic crashes. I just wanna live as well as I can and eat daily. Too old to run or fight snd too young to die.

VooDoo

• Sad
    Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway

VooDoo
    Better look up what you have to pay in tax to get that money out of the country.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie