• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It gets worse

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
A49CB47F-DD78-4623-B40D-AD98E08D2118.jpeg

Unbelievable. This is the craziest times and craziest government I have ever dreamed existed and it is in OUR NATION RIGHT NOW!

Insanity!!!

Defund the white house.
I wish we could! Don’t pay and see what happens!

Buy more ammo.
I wish I had listened to AJ more and stacked it as high and deep as I could.

I think it’s exactly what they want because they know it will push the country into chaos and will be the perfect excuse for a federal takeover, or worse, UN.
yep. They want to replace the good ones left with those that will blindly follow orders. It’s working.
The chaos they are trying to incite will get them as well!
I sure as hell hope so!

Fun facts:

U.S. population, 1860: 31 million

Black population, 2021: 45 million

Must be the most horrible place in the world to live and breed, eh?

I believe it's going to get much worse. The Dems plan on getting rid of the filibuster and they will put pressure on the Dems that are holding out. Once they get that DC will get statehood. Once that happens they will control the senate forever, not that they weren't going to cheat in the midterms to get more seats. They will push through the green deals, gun control and confiscation, and police reform. They want all of the power and they don't care how they get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
I believe it's going to get much worse. The Dems plan on getting rid of the filibuster and they will put pressure on the Dems that are holding out. Once they get that DC will get statehood. Once that happens they will control the senate forever, not that they weren't going to cheat in the midterms to get more seats. The will push through the green deals, gun control and confiscation, and police reform. They want all of the power and they don't care how they get it.
sounds like about time to get the party started then?

I believe it's going to get much worse. The Dems plan on getting rid of the filibuster and they will put pressure on the Dems that are holding out. Once they get that DC will get statehood. Once that happens they will control the senate forever, not that they weren't going to cheat in the midterms to get more seats. The will push through the green deals, gun control and confiscation, and police reform. They want all of the power and they don't care how they get it.
This premise sounds to me, like the perfect time and opportunity to expose the reality of the situation to the world. At the next election, fire-up that same 'machine' that the LIEberal DEMONcrat's used, and get Marvin the Martian elected to President! By a surprising landslide election of 7.24 Trillion votes. Far more than the populace of the earth, but it can easily be claimed as "official" as well as "legitimate" simply by putting cardboard up on the windows.

Nothing to see here, move along,,,,, watch for stocks on U-238 Intergalactic Space ModuLATors loaded with Discombobulinium.

I saw on a news clip of 4 dem blacks commenting and one of dimest of the dems said that the cops need to take into account that blacks have bad days and all.
I guess the black stabber was having a really bad day, aye?! Poor thing, I feel so sorry for her getting shot up for trying to turn that sexy pink laden female into a pincushion.

Where's the videos and stories in the mainstream media of all the other races besides "black people" that get shot up by police from resisting arrest or trying to harm others? Because fair is fair right?!

I guess if someone doesn't want to risk getting shot up they shouldn't resist arrest or try to harm others. Common sense trumps the color of skin.

I think it’s exactly what they want because they know it will push the country into chaos and will be the perfect excuse for a federal takeover, or worse, UN.

Or they just want to completely purge the LE system and replace any potential Patriot with their party hardliners, AKA forming their own Waffen-SS...

it looks like this asshole tried to get shot. Here now we see that this is another way so they can make their mark on the world. if they get shot and survive theres a good chance for a payday. if they die theres a good chance they are martyred. its kinda along the same mindset as going to prison aint no big deal....they become a hero either way or at least in their mind. I'd like to know if he had anything illegal on him to justify the whole rebellion thing. If not, i will bet he was just out trying to hit the ghetto lottery.

I believe it's going to get much worse. The Dems plan on getting rid of the filibuster and they will put pressure on the Dems that are holding out. Once they get that DC will get statehood. Once that happens they will control the senate forever, not that they weren't going to cheat in the midterms to get more seats. They will push through the green deals, gun control and confiscation, and police reform. They want all of the power and they don't care how they get it.
I think if and when this happens we will start to see Patriots coming forward. This will be the enough is enough scenario. And yes, as much as it will give the ruling politicians cause to declare marshall law etc... a lot of them will be put to the sword and none want that. They all want to enjoy their elite status and none want to die so others may bask in their sacrifice. all it would take is a lone pilot on patrol with a weapons malfunction goes weapons free on the capital and i think they will change their tune rather quickly.

Moreso, i don't think it would 1776, it would definitely look more like 1789 France killing every politician. The guillotine would be wheeled out of the smithsonian, dusted off and oiled up for action. How's it go? "when the gov't fears the people ...there is liberty" I think its hightime to put alittle fear back into our elected officials to let them know that they are not there not to rule us. Rather they are just performing monkeys that we pay.

it looks like this asshole tried to get shot. Here now we see that this is another way so they can make their mark on the world. if they get shot and survive theres a good chance for a payday. if they die theres a good chance they are martyred. its kinda along the same mindset as going to prison aint no big deal....they become a hero either way or at least in their mind. I'd like to know if he had anything illegal on him to justify the whole rebellion thing. If not, i will bet he was just out trying to hit the ghetto lottery.

He was throwing shit down onto the freeway, blocking that intersection, and then approached the cop with a knife.

In other words he was a scientist just about to cure cancer.