• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It happened again, this time in Utah

Re: It happened again, this time in Utah

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Article</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They did, however, conclude that after the boy died, Nathanael Sloop used a hammer to disfigure his face and teeth "in an effort to defeat or delay identification."</div></div>

Usually, I can think up an appropriate and completely barbaric (by modern society's public stance) punishment to be done in the victim's honor. I gotta admit, I'm coming up blank on this one.

The bad thing is that the stepdad will not get near the treatment the little boy got . I feel so bad for the children living like this one ................they don't stand a chance .
frown.gif

The documents say Sloop was angry with the child and "tried everything" to discipline him. They did not say why Sloop, 31, was angry.

Thank God for the court system; they always know what is right!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BugSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Article</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They did, however, conclude that after the boy died, Nathanael Sloop used a hammer to disfigure his face and teeth "in an effort to defeat or delay identification."</div></div>

Usually, I can think up an appropriate and completely barbaric (by modern society's public stance) punishment to be done in the victim's honor. I gotta admit, I'm coming up blank on this one. </div></div>

yep, me too

It's a sad state of affairs.....

Death penalty is too quick, yet life imprisonment is too quick also....

I suspect there is a special place in hell for people like this!

RIP Son - No more pain & suffering on this earth at the hand of your cowardly stepfather!!

Aug ><>

There was a case similar to this a few years ago with the same result. Judge ordered the child to stay with his mom and stepfather, after complaints of abuse from the stepfather, 2 weeks later he was found beaten to death. Family and friends and ultimately strangers formed what could only be described as a lynch mob armed with thousands of signatures on a petition to get that judge off the bench. It worked, and now the judge is serving time because he is just as much to blame as the parents who killed the child. We have to start demanding that heads roll when there is an injustice as bad as this. If we don't speak up, why would the powers that be change the way they do things?

Kelly

f-----g liberal judges, shoot every one of them. they are for the most part why this country is so f/u.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BugSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Article</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They did, however, conclude that after the boy died, Nathanael Sloop used a hammer to disfigure his face and teeth "in an effort to defeat or delay identification."</div></div>

Usually, I can think up an appropriate and completely barbaric (by modern society's public stance) punishment to be done in the victim's honor. I gotta admit, I'm coming up blank on this one. </div></div>

Easy, take a bench vise and begin crushing one joint at a time each day starting at the fingers and toes (feel free to take your time turning the vice handle). Joint crushing stops when we finish the hips and shoulders. That takes us to approximately the four month mark.

Then a needle is inserted into each lumbar and thoracic disc, compressed air is inject to destroy the disk. Cut out the assholes tongue and vocal cords, blind one eye and let him sit in a wheel chair sans any analgesic treatment whatsoever.

Don't even get me started on the bitch of a mother. In my opinion the stepdad should get the lighter of the treatments.

Wow this kind of shit tears at my heart. My oldest son turns 4 next week. I just can't even fathom how anyone could do this to a child. Just unbelievable.

frown.gif

They could turn the mom and stepdad over to the biological father and look the other way....it won't bring back the child, but they won't sit on death row for 40 years living better than some of us. As a father of a 6 year old daughter, I can personally guarantee they would get whats coming to them if they give the real dad a chance to make it happen.

Kelly

If it were my daughter, and I am going through something similiar right now, I *CAN* think of an appropriate punishment and it involves the use of a Katana (Sword).

I had to go down and lay down some rules on this with my daughters step-dad - the one that got in my face in court and was eventually the laughing stock there.

I think I put the fear of God into that man, rightfully so.
I had to admit to my Sensei, but he supported me all the way.

This case here is just sad because that FATHER KNEW that he was sending his son to a bad place but some court ordered him to do it...

Now it's time for him to file a lawsuit against that judge and retire.

Might also add - My Sensei has me teaching the kids Karate class on Tuesdays and Thursdays now in preparation for my black belt, and we have a 4 year old boy in class for the past week that was abused, broken arms etc.

It took me a couple of days to get through to the kid but I think I saw a light come on yesterday - that kid is probably the only reason I want to keep teaching kids, the other kids are all stable..

And if I do ever meet the SOB that did it to him...if I do, I"ll have words for him. He's in foster care with a pending adoption to the new parents tho.

What a sad world, between this news and a local woman that brutally beat a 4 year old's pet bunny for getting in her yard.

Sometimes I think we should just push the big red button.

Wood chipper, feet first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wood chipper, feet first. </div></div>

Way, way too fast. I as on the same track as the other poster thinking that given bones taking about 12 weeks to heal, you could break a few significant bones every week, maligning the hell out of the area, disfiguring the regrowth, and also cause pain to the previous few weeks breaks as well. That's without any real soft tissue damage too. Of course before the bones were healed you'd make them crawl/hobble to their food. I think you could keep it up for many months. That said, and though I'm not a torturer, let alone an expert, I think the challenge would be managing the psychological state. On the one hand, they can't become completely overwhelmed or they might develop psychological coping mechanisms like branched personalities, complete dissociation, etc. You also don't want them thinking you might be a benevolent captor and that everything will be OK, but you can't let them give up. You have to keep the fire of fight stoked despite experience, and then put it out with a firehouse every single day.

I just saw this on the front page of a local paper today. Until then, I hadn't heard the news. What's even more shocking is we live in the same town as the Ethan's father, where Ethan was taken from. I can't wrap my mind around this. I have a 4 y/o daughter, and how anyone could do that to a child incomprehensible.

This had to have been decided in JDR court, and if this was in Tazewell County, I know the name of the man who put Ethan in the hands of monsters. The justice system certainly failed. My heart goes out to his father and family. I hope he does file a lawsuit.

As for the stepfather and mother - I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. The death penalty is too good for them, life in prison is too good for them. As for some of the punishments above, I am in agreement. It's in cases like this that I am sure I could inflict some pain without hesitation.

Mary

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BugSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wood chipper, feet first. </div></div>

Way, way too fast. I as on the same track as the other poster thinking that given bones taking about 12 weeks to heal, you could break a few significant bones every week, maligning the hell out of the area, disfiguring the regrowth, and also cause pain to the previous few weeks breaks as well. That's without any real soft tissue damage too. Of course before the bones were healed you'd make them crawl/hobble to their food. I think you could keep it up for many months. That said, and though I'm not a torturer, let alone an expert, I think the challenge would be managing the psychological state. On the one hand, they can't become completely overwhelmed or they might develop psychological coping mechanisms like branched personalities, complete dissociation, etc. You also don't want them thinking you might be a benevolent captor and that everything will be OK, but you can't let them give up. You have to keep the fire of fight stoked despite experience, and then put it out with a firehouse every single day. </div></div>
Depends on how slow you lower them into ot.

CRAP fukng rejects..
Bamboo shoots into very sensitive parts...and lit on fire
while being hung upside down till dead,crucifix style.
Mean while being stoned by all relatives who cared for young Ethan,
or let them Idi Amin him. {ballpeen hammers}

May he be gang raped forever.

As for the scared biotch of a mother....

Agree with all above sentiments. On a side note, I love this place. Ghenghis and Attila live! Some of us should run for judicial office.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BAMCIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CRAP fukng rejects..
Bamboo shoots into very sensitive parts...and lit on fire
while being hung upside down till dead,crucifix style.
Mean while being stoned by all relatives who cared for young Ethan,
or let them Idi Amin him. {ballpeen hammers}

May he be gang raped forever.

As for the scared biotch of a mother.... </div></div>

I like that one..
Trash should be treated as such.