• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It just struck me...

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    We called Viet Nam a 'quagmire'. Then Afghanistan.

When I look around today, it appears that the whole world has become a quagmire.

Draining the quagmire doesnt help unless you also cut off the spring thats feeding it. The spring feeding the quagmire of the world is Evil.

Maggot out.

Amen, twin brother from another mother. There are times when I look around and remember when God spared Noah and I want to ask, "What the hell were you thinking?"

But that would make me sound like Job and we know what happened to him.

glenn-quagmire-family-guy.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    You call me little now....wait till later tonight.
    You will be very impressed.
    Im not impressed by small minds nor ignorance, which you continually display is spades. Back to mommy's basement with ya.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Thing's are pretty crystal-clear at this point, for anyone who stops and cares enough to look at it fully. Problem is people are just unwilling
    to admit the race to the end is in the final sprint.

We stopped pissing $$$$$$ away in Afghanistan couldn't piss it away fast enough on China virus so they asked Vladimir and the Comedian to help rob us, pick are pockets clean with the help of the Biggest Fool, no not Joe, the American people who are too divided to see what the future holds.

Thing's are pretty crystal-clear at this point, for anyone who stops and cares enough to look at it fully. Problem is people are just unwilling
    to admit the race to the end is in the final sprint.

We stopped pissing $$$$$$ away in Afghanistan couldn't piss it away fast enough on China virus so they asked Vladimir and the Comedian to help rob us, pick are pockets clean with the help of the Biggest Fool, no not Joe, the American people who are too divided to see what the future holds.
    Mandarin or Szechuan, comrade?

all the lives and money. they simply value money more.