• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It seems the idiocy has a home in the UK too

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    So frikkin stoopid.
    Who wants to bet that a UK chapter of the Democraps are paying these idiots to do this.....

"This is the fourth day in a row in which oil facilities across the UK have been blocked as part of ongoing action by Extinction Rebellion and the Just Stop Oil coalition. Over the weekend Just Stop Oil continued to block oil depots in Grays, Purfleet, Buncefield, Tamworth and Central Birmingham," Extinction Rebellion said on Monday.

Sounds like a bunch of these radical environmentalist groups are funded by Putin. Russians supply the oil and gas then create more turmoil with it which results in even higher prices. Also removing and blocking domestic production.

Reactions: deersniper
    Start it at the 6:00 mark.
    While I think those on this video are all cunts Peirs get it right about her hypocrisy.

R

Agree on both points.
    Piers is a complete and total democrat sucking ass....but he stone cold ripped that stupid bitch up.

If they can go without air for a day i can give up gas for my car other wise no screw that . I agree with running them over I got a 4 wheel drive a body is nothing more than a tiny speed bumps that screams .

These nut-jobs are kind of hilarious. Hate to give them views, but the videos they publish of themselves are comedy! I wonder if the dude who zip tied himself to the soccer goal knows zip ties are made using oil?

Enjoy!