• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It takes self control NOT to caption this

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
aa2.gif

Youre gonna burn for even thinking that...

This is what happens when contractors can't install/build a 3/0 door!
I'll sue their ass for this, don't worry,.... Here lady have a few more donuts an 48oz drink, relax, we'll get you out,...

Ready the Harpoon!

I didn’t realize that Whale Wars was shot on land?

I think the load capacity for that electric grocery chair has been exceeded significantly. I think I can hear it crying.

I like big butts.....but I can not lie.....not that big!

Grease the hips...

Wait, are there any actual hips?

Last edited:
Sorry, knew it was south but thought is was more westward.

Anyone else remember when those things were for little old ladies who had a hard time getting around?

“I’m a little devil on my little devil!”

Now it seems they are just for people who are too fucking fat and lazy to carry themselves any further than the distance from their car to the front door of the foodmart.

It looks like a deflated beach ball. This scene comes to mind
A19A2CCC-9BD5-49B0-896A-A7439B61C41E.gif

Its easy to laugh at others when you are not in there shoes or have to know what there life's like . while I do agree it's sort of funny to laugh at a tiny video , I pray no one has to go through that in there life . It could be her fault I gust don't know her situation and will not make light of her plight . I do like the Santa thing its kinda cool .

When I see people in a powered cart in chinamart I have a habit of looking to see whats in the cart or what they are putting on the check out belt. Almost to a person, what they are buying tells the story. When you see an older person riding one an look into their cart, you don't see the same shit most all the time. Now I don't mind helping anyone, but if I have to be a slave so they can eat via my wallet, at least the fucks can do in return is eat healthy. Forcing me to work harder so the gov can steal from me,... to empower their sorry ass to eat that comfort/oh poor me food they buy,.....is fucking wrong.

When I see people in a powered cart in chinamart I have a habit of looking to see whats in the cart or what they are putting on the check out belt. Almost to a person, what they are buying tells the story. When you see an older person riding one an look into their cart, you don't see the same shit most all the time. Now I don't mind helping anyone, but if I have to be a slave so they can eat via my wallet, at least the fucks can do in return is eat healthy. Forcing me to work harder so the gov can steal from me,... to empower their sorry ass to eat that comfort/oh poor me food they buy,.....is fucking wrong.

That can't be all diet! I eat like shit, and have never been overweight. Their is clearly an underlying condition causing most of that. One thing is for sure, the cart is not helping these people! I have a friend that is a lung doctor. He says he only signs off on maybe 5% of the people that want a mobile cart.

i always scratch my head when people that big, or other people say “it can’t be eating”...bullshit. i dont give a flying fuck what kind of “problem” you have. the ONLY way you are getting that big, is calorie intake. if you aint taking them in, i dont give a fuck, your body will not just turn into that. it’s impossible.