• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It took a sniper.

Reactions: BLEE and Maggot
wonder what the distance was?

so this is (yet another) poster case against gun control. guy shot someone TWICE (in the back no less) and only got a 5 year sentence. then he blew off parole for TWO years before they issued an arrest warrant. everyone wants to ban guns yet when they're actually used in violent crimes, sentencing is zero to light.

Reactions: Conaso
I blame his cheating wife she drove him crazy working like a dog all while she is pumping the neighbor in his own home and him trying to get back there to save what ever little self respect he had left lol

I blame his cheating wife she drove him crazy working like a dog all while she is pumping the neighbor in his own home and him trying to get back there to save what ever little self respect he had left lol
Hey easy on the cheating wives , that accounts for 65% of my action . Without them I would be screwed......

Private investigator?

Divorce lawyer?

Or are you the one boning them?

Inquiring minds want to know…

Sirhr
I'm suffering from Priapism , so to give the wife a break I service the needy wives within a 250 mile radius. Horrible disease I wouldn't wish it on anyone but myself.