• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

it wasn't his time

Human anatomy is a tricky thing. One thing is for sure though, that is one lucky officer right there. Glad he pulled through and appears to be in very good spirits.

And the human brain, I remember thinking things analytically while flying thru the air before impact on several,occasions. I have been outside my body kind of looking down , several times, while being in surgery or drug induced comas. This officer is very lucky, but what a mindset. I have had several discussions with people that believe there is no such thing as a mindset, only a thought process based on learning . I think people have a survival mindset, some are tapped into it, most are not. Good for him that he survived, his remarks indicate to me he wasn't going to do anything but survive. I think he found himself between good and evil and prevailed. Anyway, I find this very interesting as a whole. Just rambling I guess,

It's your post so you are allowed to ramble all you want! For the record, I can relate and also agree with your rambling above though ;)