• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Italy has a new far right government

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    And I'd fuck their new prime minister

1664158243973.png

Told my wife about her tonight had her watch the “family speech”.

She is now sending it out to a bunch of her friends and they are replying “That’s Awesome!”

Who knew my wife and her friends were Nazis?

Told my wife about her tonight had her watch the “family speech”.

She is now sending it out to a bunch of her friends and they are replying “That’s Awesome!”

Who knew my wife and her friends were Nazis?

See my avatar....

we could use one of those here in the states just not too far right going retard left to over the edge retard right don't sound like much of an improvement .
    one pole dancing politician to rule them all lol

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Let’s just get one thing straight…

Italy has a new government that is populist and is supported by its people.

It is not far right. It is the first government in years with a majority mandate if I read the (hidden part of the) news right.

It is only far right according to the far left commies in the media who call themselves and their tiny group of whack job followers… centrists. To mask the fact that they are communists.

If it is not Bernie and AOC level communism… it is far right. If it is centrist. It is far right. If it is a mandate from people sick of commies, it is far right. If it’s not for turning kids into trannies it is far right. If non-swarthy people are for it… it is far right.

I call total bullshit on this being a far right government. It is pro work, pro Italian people, pro Italian sovereignty, pro Judie-Christian values, pro western and supported by most people. That is a centrist government.

Stop making up far right terms you worthless so-called journalist propaganda liar-types. No one believes you any more.

Sirhr

Let’s just get one thing straight…

Italy has a new government that is populist and is supported by its people.

It is not far right. It is the first government in years with a majority mandate if I read the (hidden part of the) news right.

It is only far right according to the far left commies in the media who call themselves and their tiny group of whack job followers… centrists. To mask the fact that they are communists.

If it is not Bernie and AOC level communism… it is far right. If it is centrist. It is far right. If it is a mandate from people sick of commies, it is far right. If it’s not for turning kids into trannies it is far right. If non-swarthy people are for it… it is far right.

I call total bullshit on this being a far right government. It is pro work, pro Italian people, pro Italian sovereignty, pro Judie-Christian values, pro western and supported by most people. That is a centrist government.

Stop making up far right terms you worthless so-called journalist propaganda liar-types. No one believes you any more.

Sirhr

Unelected Eurocrat threatened Italians if they vote the wrong way. Basically anytime some country in EU elects non WEF candidate it gets sanctioned one way or another.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 338dude
    She seems to be saying some of the right things but she may not be the savior everyone is making her out to be. The comment section of this article is pointing out that she is pretty in line with some wef/globalist policies

She seems to be saying some of the right things but she may not be the savior everyone is making her out to be. The comment section of this article is pointing out that she is pretty in line with some wef/globalist policies

You're basing your skepticism on one comment that uses youtube's auto translate algorithm to translate her speech from Italian?

Moreover, none of those comments are worth a fuck unless their claims are independently corroborated. I, for some time now, have assumed that anything on the internet is a lie unless I can verify it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    You're basing your skepticism on one comment that uses youtube's auto translate algorithm to translate her speech from Italian?

Moreover, none of those comments are worth a fuck unless their claims are independently corroborated. I, for some time now, have assumed that anything on the internet is a lie unless I can verify it.
    No, not just one comment. Did you only read until the first comment that said that?

No, not just one comment. Did you only read until the first comment that said that?

Yes, like I told you I consider accusations from anonymous internet randos to be a complete fabrication unless there is independent corroboration.

A day after Italian elections are won by Meloni , North Stream 1 and 2 go bang ,ensuring ''Ms Meoni's spine remains stiff''

Italy is hurting itself if it renounces natural gas from Russia because of the war in Ukraine, Giorgia Meloni...
    Giorgia Meloni said if Rome “cut off gas supplies, industrial production stops within two or three months, and that is not self-sacrifice but suicide.”
    Meloni stressed that her party had never supported an embargo on gas from Russia.
    “We are the only party that has asked since the beginning of the war, while Italy is loyal to the West, what is the level of Western solidarity with Italy that can pay the highest price for the current crisis. declared Giorgia Meloni.
    The lurking danger of a Meloni government is to Europe’s ability to withstand Mr. Putin’s attempts to break Western anti-Kremlin sanctions, using Europe’s dependence on Russian energy exports as leverage.
    Washington, NATO and the E.U. must use their considerable leverage to ensure Ms. Meloni’s spine remains stiff.

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: pmclaine
    I wonder who in Europe isn't worrying about Russian oil and gas?

Heating in Europe is mostly on Gas (also in France), not electricity, all the standby powerplants that stabilize the electric grid when there are shortfalls all run on gas to prevent Comiefornia & Texas style blackouts in event of shortfalls and this year France had a bunch of Nuclear powerplants shut down due to drought and malfuncions.. France wouldn't gain anything here ,if the German economy sneezes France gets Covid and Monkey pox combined.

2022-09-04_01h15_09.png

Last edited:
    Yes, like I told you I consider accusations from anonymous internet randos to be a complete fabrication unless there is independent corroboration.
    You’re not concerned about a translation that shows her support for the EU Greenpass? Not even a little bit?

Like I said, at least she’s saying the right things. I will be a little more confident if the lizard people continue harassing her. That will show more, to me, that she’s at least a little serious about she’s been saying on her campaign trail

I investigate if she has ever hung out with “One Eyed McCain”……good to go until crossing the Rubicon (see what I did there).

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate

Brussels is mothballing a nuke as we speak.

You’re not concerned about a translation that shows her support for the EU Greenpass? Not even a little bit?

Counterintel 101: spread disinformation

Intel 101: validate the source.

Don't be a chump.