• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Italy long range shooting days....

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
2 days in a beautiful location in the center part of Italy, was cold but so fun... target from 500 m to 1313 m, good performance with .338 lapua magnum several hit on the steel with dimension 30 x 40 cm at 1313....next time to have more satisfation we have to use larger gong.

one target at 726 meters dimension of the circle about 15 cm.... I hammered it several time with my HTR in .308 and SMK 175

28-29001.jpg

landscape

28-29058.jpg

28-29056.jpg

in the red marker the position of the target al 1313 meters seen from FFP

targets at 1313 meters

28-29055.jpg

28-29065.jpg

28-29024.jpg

28-29020.jpg

28-29015.jpg

28-29010.jpg

pinco palla takes care of us

28-29032.jpg

Re: Italy long range shooting days....

Beautiful country! What was the course of fire?

I meant: was it a competition? What were the rules of the game?

ok... understood, no competition, only training, the shooting range is a private location, may be in the next future we will organize a competition....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....pinco palla takes care of us.... </div></div>

Davide , you know very well how much I love to take care of all of you guys !
grin.gif

M.out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....pinco palla takes care of us.... </div></div>

You know very well how much I love to take care of all of you !
grin.gif

M.out
</div></div>
Please come and buy a major land holding in New Zealand, we need looking after to .LOL

Moving to my FFP

1.JPG

My FFP

3.JPG

On Target

8.JPG

Our targets were positioned at 1.313 meters ( 1.640 yards ),

PP out

What kind of rifle is that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Curious about the blurred rifle also?.. </div></div>
+1

It's blurred because it is the new super-secret plasma rifle
laugh.gif
seriously , I'm T&E this SWS for one of our SOF unit , I'll be able to show it after the SHOT

PP out

The Bi Pod isnt Accuracy International -Im picking a larger caliber 375ct, mind the muzzle brake is AI -hell Ive been wrong more than twice , whatever . Anyway Pinco looking very long range Bro , very cool !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's blurred because it is the new super-secret plasma rifle
laugh.gif
seriously , I'm T&E this SWS for one of our SOF unit , I'll be able to show it after the SHOT

PP out

</div></div>

Already saw it, your OPSEC needs to be improved!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikkat3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi PP,
Mate what pack is that you are using ?
Cheers. </div></div>

Hi T3 ,
it's a MysteryRanch Skiritai .

The blurred SWS is my new Ashbury SABER-FORSST - Sako TRG42 combo , the secret is revealed at last !
grin.gif

DSC03478.JPG

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikkat3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi PP,
Mate what pack is that you are using ?
Cheers. </div></div>

Hi T3 ,
it's a MysteryRanch Skiritai .

The blurred SWS is my new Ashbury SABER-FORSST - Sako TRG42 combo , the secret is revealed at last !
grin.gif

DSC03478.JPG

PP out

</div></div>

Nice stick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Nice stick! </div></div>

Tnx !
smile.gif

PP out

Ciao Pinco,

can you give us more detail about your TRG Stock?

Grazie mille,
Jan

Ciao Pinco,

I mean how it fits the shooter and a brief comment regarding this one and, ie, AICS.

Grazie,
Jan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ciao Pinco,

I mean how it fits the shooter and a brief comment regarding this one and, ie, AICS.

Grazie,
Jan </div></div>

Ciao Jan ,

got it .... the Ashbury chassis fits the shooter perfectly , to make the stock longer & shorter , to raise & lower the cheeckpiece , to raise & lower the limbsaver pad , all of those are just easy & immediate as push the right button without any tool , also you can even choose the distance and the angle of the pistol grip you prefer ( MagPul , TangDown or whatever you like ) , so the ergo 'll be tailor made just easily in a flash .

Also , the Ashbury has one long monolithic rail at 12' and , if needed , also @ 3',6' & 9' .

I have not any AICS in my inventory but I have a couple of AI so I can speak because of those , also in the AI stock all the parts as above may be moved and custom fitted but not in a flash as in the Ashbury chassis , no monolithic & long side rails for the AI stock too .

PP out

Pinco,

Thanks very much for your prompt answer.
I have one TRG 42 on the way. I choose it over the AW most because the price. Right now, with your comments, I definitely will try replace the original stock with one of those Ashbury chassis.

Last question...are you using the factory barrel on your TRG?

Thanks a lot,
Jan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pinco,Last question...are you using the factory barrel on your TRG? </div></div>

Jan ,

for this project I decided to use a Border barrel T1 1:10 fluted 27" ,

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pinco....adopt me please </div></div>

LMAO !
laugh.gif

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackinfl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pinco Palla,
Clear out your PM box please. I need to send you a message.
Thanks,
Jack </div></div>

Jack ,
just done !
PP out