• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Items found after READE match

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
Ok, I found a couple of items after match, PM me here if you lost them. You tell me what they are!!!!!!!!!miker

Re: Items found after READE match

Can you give me a hint what I might have left?
wink.gif

You may have to give a hint--I haven't even finished unpacking yet!! Plus a few of the guys are not regular Hide visitors.

You also left your swedish made penis pump with extra small attachment as well.

Miker wrote me and says he has been using it quite regular and has enjoyed it and he isnt giving it back to you!!

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You also left your swedish made penis pump with extra small attachment as well.

Miker wrote me and says he has been using it quite regular and has enjoyed it and he isnt giving it back to you!!

smile.gif

</div></div>

WOW! Seuss treads the line and NOMAD gets a running start and dives head first over it!

My Rolex.

Oh, and several 6" x 2 1/2" green pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents.