• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos It's all coming together.

cloudy

Lefty Shooter
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2010
Belfair Wa.
It's taken me a long time and alot hard work to get all this together. I have owned a few bolt action rifles but this is my first custom rifle build.

Defiance Rebel left hand action in .308
McMillan A1-3 (thanks to JW Precision)
Rock Creek cut rifled SS 5R barrel 11.27tw (thanks to bugholes)
Surgeon DBM
Harris bipod
Badger EFR
And some 175gr SMK from Southwest Ammo waiting.

I can't wait for this project to be done. It's off to the smith next week, then I start playing the waiting game again.

Re: It's all coming together.

That baby has potential written all over it!

Very nice combination of goodies so get it screwed together and enjoy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Korruptor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you're planning on an NV or thermal optic. Also planning on a suppressor? </div></div>

Ahh... I was wondering what the foreward base mount was for.

Nice rig, looks like it's coming together well....

This going to be (or also serve as) a nighttime varmint build?

I'll have to put it on the scale to see what the weight will be. I'm going with a 20'' barrel and an AAC muzzle brake. I will be getting a surpressor and NV when I can afford it.

Very nice. What is the contour of that barrel? Did McMillan inlet for the EFR for you? I have one on order from them that they inlet for the EFR.

The barrel is an m24 contour. And yes Mcmillan did all the inlet work.