• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's all fun and games until _________ (fill in the blank)

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    ...There's more than a dollar prize money.
    OIP.6FZ3m1XwJjcD-cKPemGh9gHaEK

"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt....and then it's hilarious!"

Canadian Blacksmith told me that one including the ever popular:

"You know why Canadians say eh all the time, right?" No not really...why?

"Has to do with the spelling of Canada.....C -eh? N-eh? D-eh?"

VooDoo

Fun until they get infections and diseases from the last few million people who dropped every body fluid known to man inside that car for the last few decades.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    You wake up naked in Ramada Inn smelling like Moët Chandon and Del Taco and realize that you are wearing nothing but gravity boots and Saran Wrap and that you are handcuffed to a 300 pound Albanian weightlifter named Bukuroshe and you can’t explain your new neck tattoo or why you are both covered in Mrs Butterworths and Paul Prudhomme’s blackened redfish spices while a Singaporean documentary crew is filming you with a thermal and trying to toss an angry wombat into the frame.

It’s all fun and games until then.

Sirhr

You wake up naked in Ramada Inn smelling like Moët Chandon and Del Taco and realize that you are wearing nothing but gravity boots and Saran Wrap and that you are handcuffed to a 300 pound Albanian weightlifter named Bukuroshe and you can’t explain your new neck tattoo or why you are both covered in Mrs Butterworths and Paul Prudhomme’s blackened redfish spices while a Singaporean documentary crew is filming you with a thermal and trying to toss an angry wombat into the frame.

Sirhr
    You're a very troubled child.

It's all fun and games until:

Lowlight bans your ass for posting stupid threads.:cool:

Sirhr
    I find it difficult to believe you come up with this shit without previous experience...

LSD = Fun Times

Sirhr

Sirhr

Suspiciously specific...

• Haha
    Reactions: nikonNUT and mtrmn

Sirhr
    Anyone got pictures of sirhr's neck ??
    The Wombat was named “Harold.”

Sirhr
    So you call "it" your wombat & named it "Harold":)

Reactions: mtrmn
    Its all fun and games until one of these hamsters face sits on you with their dirty crab trap and then its just God dam disgusting.

• Haha
    Until the Rodney Carrington song "I Think I 'm Dancing with a Man" comes to life for you. And it actually does turn out to be Carrot Top.

One runs a red light traveling down MLK dr/str/blvd/ rd on bicycle in NJ .......and alone come a city council women with no fucks to give

When you're at a house party and the home-phone rings and it's 9-1-1 calling to check and make sure everything is still 'ok'?

(true event)

Also, when the seventh-son of the seventh-son of Baptist Minister's swears during a conversation with you (for the FIRST TIME in his life) and his whole family comes out on the sundeck and starts yelling at YOU for corrupting him.

(another true event)

Fun times. The rest are 'classified'.

• Haha
    Reactions: nikonNUT
    Until you find yourself living out the last part of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meatloaf.

"I'm praying for the end of time to hurry up and arrive because if I have to spend another minute with you, I don't think that I can survive. I'm praying for the end of time. It's all that I can do, do, do -
    I'm praying for the end of time so that I can end my time with you."

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Until her mom calls you the next morning after your first date with her daughter (how did you get my number? I’ve never even spoken to you) to ask if you knew her daughter was in jail, and what your plan was to get her out.

true event

I don’t think I should ever be in the same room as Sean the Nailer.

Until you realize that General Kenobi was right. That's no moon, it's a space station.