• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its coming soon to a gunshop near you

its almost like magpul woke up and said to themselves "hey, we like making money, how can we do that??".......then they realized they have a product people have been asking for for over 10 years and figured it might be a good way to make said money

That's exactly what I asked about a few years ago.

Lemme guess: uses 33rd Glock mags, because I just sold ten of those.

I forgot all about that thing.

didnt uzi have a similar concept in the 80?

lol, not at my local gun store.
if i lived in free america and had thehorta or thegerman kind of funding, sure i'd have one of everything. :p
looks kind of like a big stapler all folder up.

Reactions: drewthebrave
I’ve always thought this would make a great vehicle/travel setup. Hopefully it’ll have some sort of brace option.

Wonder if a Glock 19 will fit in that. Of course who am I kidding, I’ll soon be behind enemy lines in Illinois. 😕

Bruh you already behind enemy lines in Illinois

😆. I’m not quite there as of yet; still technically in free Kentucky until later this year.......buying things now in anticipation of a buying freeze for the next 10 years until we can escape after my step daughter goes to college. I’ll be leaving the “scary” items in Indiana.......you know, the items you can’t have because it would inhibit the career criminals from doing their work and the crooked politicians from stealing from you. Coming from living in free states all my life, I wonder why anyone would want to live in Illinois, especially Cook County. But here I go.

Lets hope this works better than the Masada that had to be reengineered in order to be produced on a large scale.

Coming 2022....bahaaa no way that’s legal by then
All that R&D down the drain and months of actual production gonna end up overseas like losing Super Bowl teams tee shirts
Since its needs to be form 1'ed, odds are you are incorrect.

Are you going to buy a prototype or a working firearm?
ill bet you that prototype Masada could fetch me a handsome stack of cash.....so honestly ide choose the prototype.

what i was getting at is you were insinuating that the Masada was so terrible it needed to be redesigned to be manufactured.....but thats true for ALL prototypes.

would it be fair to judge the AR15 by the shitty prototypes before they went into production?......or call the AR15 a terrible rifle because redesigns were needed for it to be viably manufactured?

Seems like Bushmaster paid several million for that prototype and then couldn't make them without completely redesigning it. I'd say that was a poor decision. Wonder how many ACRs have been sold.

Seems like Bushmaster paid several million for that prototype and then couldn't make them without completely redesigning it. I'd say that was a poor decision. Wonder how many ACRs have been sold.
Cerberus... that’s all I’m gonna say about that... 🙄!