• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It's Friday watch ya all doing

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
Working late tonight but going on a night shoot tomorrow night to shoot MINK yes MINK

Couple of years ago the animal liberation people released about 20000 of them into the wild and now they have caused absolute havoc . A poultry farmer rang the club and asked if we could go down and shoot them. ... No fee involved . We shoot , he supplies the ammo and gives us breakfast on Sunday morning ....so far he has lost about 180k of stock to them and is getting desperate as they are avoiding the traps and he can't use poison .

So called animal tights with that stunt have neatly decimated the ground bird population in quite a few areas ....

Sunday is the lords day

Re: It's Friday watch ya all doing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timesublime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Staring out the window at work waiting for 1700. </div></div>

Begs the question of what happening at 1700

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Baby backs or brisket??? </div></div>

I'm doing the same thing but brisket. I found a nice 18lb slab the other day.

2ex0epf.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trying to figure out what to throw in the smoker tomorrow....
Baby backs or brisket??? </div></div>

Both, simple.

As for us, we are having dinner at the MIL's, then continuing to work on projects, honey-do's, and O-DIG's (One-Day I'm Gonna....) through the weekend. We still are gearing up for our celebratory 'anniversary' blast at the range. Ours was postponed due to both weather and under-the-weather issues.

Eventually, one day, this will end up with a few walls being built and a new bench or two for reloading and whatnot. Though there are still so many more other things that need doing as well. As always.

Binder I'd gladly accept the heart attack for some of that ...

Damn that looks tasty !

This has to be one of the best Fridays I've had in a while. I flew out of Kabul to Istanbul, one night in arguably one of the coolest cities in Eurasia, and then heading to Barcelona tomorrow.

If you haven't seen Istanbul, it's got to be on the bucket list. Great food, and the city's enveloped the millenia of history this place has seen. I'm definitely coming back for a longer stay at some point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Binder I'd gladly accept the heart attack for some of that ...

Damn that looks tasty ! </div></div>

Eddio, you're more than welcome to as much as you can eat next time you're in my neck of the woods. Just give me a head's up that you're coming so I can notify the hospital.

Come Saturday I plan on getting drunk and hiding in the back room and sleep all day. I have earned it! I can't believe how tired I been all week.
frown.gif

Just got up...putting a reply to all the silly topics on Snipers Hide.

dreaming of days I didnt work saturdays