• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

its friday, watchya all doing !

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
Im actually going to enjoy yet another weekend working the entire time because today I got a letter from the Internal Affairs Department of the Police here to say that certain cops that have been responsible for some pretty unpleasant behavior towards me are so fucking deep up to their necks in shit they may never emerge.

They wanted a fight , well boy oh boy have they got one.

Best part of it all is that the real stuff from my own lawyer hasnt even started.....

Leviticus 19:15...

Ed

Re: its friday, watchya all doing !

Give them every inch of the hell they deserve.

My weekend consists of laying on the couch watching tv and posting on the Hide while my knee recovers from seemingly endless number minor surgeries and needle sticks/stabs.

lunch with some buddies today, followed by steroid injection into my spine this afternoon. Gunshow tommorrow just for comic relief, my 34th birthday is sunday so not sure what wife and kids have planned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Gunshow tommorrow just for comic relief, my 34th birthday is sunday so not sure what wife and kids have planned</div></div> I was thinking the same thing for tomorrow but everytime I go to one I walk out saying I will never go again and it takes about a year or more to wear out the last feeling of disgust.

Well, I got screwed over at work, so who knows when I'll be heading home, then off to spend the day with my girlfriend but I'd rather go home, but then I'd have to hear her complain. Woo

Well tomorrow is out annual Fire Dept. BBQ and Auction so today we are busting butt to get everything cleaned up and ready for tomorrow. Crews are polishing chrome, mopping, buffing, and waxing floors, sweeiping walkways, and general cleaning. Later today we will be prepping the meat to go in the pit tonight. At some point I will make it home and hopefully sit down to enjoy a drink before hitting it hard tomorrow at 0630.

On the road to Vegas for the GAFPB competition. My ass has officially fallen asleep.

Our anniversary next week, so I'm told there are all kinds of festivities on order through the weekend.
grin.gif

I'm good with that!

Plus, there's always a project or two around here that will get some accomplishment. That is never a bad thing. When friends come to visit, that is pretty much the first question asked.

"what have you been working on LATELY"?

I'm good with that too!

Recovering from Thursday!! Trimming some 300, painting some pistol steel, gonig to pick up .22 Marlin won in raffle at Gun Owners Dinner 10 days ago!!

Don't even know if i'll shoot this weekend, depends on the whether. This week has sucked, had an organic II test on wednesday and a Physics test that got moved from this coming monday to friday. Probably going to relax.

Recently found my old HP hand pump from when I used to have my Career 707. Cleaned the pump up and looks as good as new. So now I'm looking for a new PCP rifle or pistol to get back into the PCP world. Really liking the look and specs of the Marauder pistol. Oh yeah, and I'm also playing Ocarina of Time.
smile.gif

getting ready for the night match in Ash Fork, AZ tomorrow night. AZPRC.net

Leaving home momentarily for a work bee at our shooting club. Otherwise, it's a NAPCAR weekend (Fontana).

Note :

Going through legal docs earlier . Turns out I have 11 complaints that have been deemed admissible by the IA. 4 deemed part admissible . 3 deemed in -admissible .

Me thinks I'm not getting any Christmas cards this year ...........