• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Friday Watchya all doing !

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
My youngest is having his First Communion next week so busy getting the house together for the mother of all parties at my house ..

Spit roasted pig and one complete side of a Roe Deer with lots of goodies !

May be able to get out Monday to the range but back in court next Tuesday against the cops do looking forward to getting that all completed !

Re: It's Friday Watchya all doing !

Looking forward to taking the saiga 12 out to the range tomorrow. It's fun to switch from the long range stuff to the lets shoot at the target until it disappears stuff.

Workout. Cut grass. 4 PM martinis with a WW II vet who fought with Patton.

At work now,off at 10am, Dr appt, then a totally free weekend.

Spring maintenance of back deck (reset nails, replace a warped plank or two); prep deck for 10x12 gazebo install. Honey-do Friday stuff. Mow lawn so rest of W/E is free. Maybe(?) remove/clean carb on Weedeater. Final prep for 'Rifle Weekend'.

Famfire/rehearse older Granddusghter at range Saturday, prep her for Sunday's FV250 Match (Stag Super Varminter FV250 F-T/R).

Odessa FV250 Match, Granddaughter with FV250 F-T/R, self with .30BR FV250 Open (Bench).

Greg

Working. When I get home I'll be installing my new stock, trigger and 20 MOA base on my Savage .300WM. Tommorow we shoot!

On duty, off in the AM. Morning rounds to check on some accounts, then home to enjoy wife and weekend. Maybe shoot a bit Sunday.

just finished my last week of lineman school today. played with my new 10/22td when i got home. tomorrow is the lima 4x4 jamboree so im going there with my jeep in the morning, should be fun.

I just woke up from a nice nap that started when I got home from work at around 1600 and lasted until almost 2100. Was one of the nicest naps I had in a long time! Not sure what's on the agenda tomorrow for my clan. We'll just play it by ear I guess and see what happens.