• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's IG report day...Boom or Bust?

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    What do you think? Will it be big or a fizzle?

like everything else in DC, fizzle. There will probably be whole lot of info showing numerous people should be indicted and nothing will happen except a lot of BS on the cable circuits and maybe another worthless House investigation. What good is oversight if your totally ignored?

I hope Trump says fuck it and fires everyone from Sessions down to 2nd level managers. Put all them crooked fuckers on the bread line. Then, the house holds every fucking penny of DOJ money until they comply with the subpoenas.

Last edited:
    I’m gonna hold my breath till FatBoy’s solution is implemented.
    hold-your-breath_part1.jpg

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    I think they have made sure that too many people have already seen the report and made recommendations to redact any real information that could be embarrassing to anyone still in the running for a high level position or election.

I think you will see a lot of black lines. If we could remove those black lines it could be real interesting. Even better would be to release the documents they are holding out.

A few low level scapegoats will be named. But son't feel sorry for them - they will be named project managers for the Clinton Foundations many philanthropic endeavors in New York, Hawaii, D.C., England, etc. You know - those poor places that need a lot of help. The deep state is not going let anyone get to them.

I am hoping they have slow walked it to let Sessions catch up and be ready to indict Hillary at the same time. Now this would very possibly be a pipe dream on my part. But a guy can hope.

I think Hillary will be either be indicted or cleared Today or within a week or two. If she does get away with it again? I will never believe in Justice or the Law again. I also believe I won't be alone in that thinking. Tick Tock round and round she goes where she lands nobody knows.

Reactions: RNWRKNP and FatBoy
    I am afraid it will be "Much Ado about nothing"........As much as I would like to see angry mobs with pitchforks and torches, I don't think it's gonna happen. I'd like to be wrong on this though. We'll see.

If the rule of law is in full effect, we won't need angry villagers with pitchforks and torches. That said, I very much doubt that we will see the outcome so deserved by Hillary, et al.

The huge flaw in the whole IG Act of 1978 is that they report to the department head, in this case Sessions. They should report directly to Congress so that no bullshit redactions will appear.

This I will say, Sessions is totally in charge of this. This guy reports directly to him. It won't be possible for him to remain silent or pretend it's out of his hands. Sessions OWNS this report, and if there are redactions that make it meaningless that is HIS doing, and no one else. If he tries to pass the buck everyone who hates him will be proven 100% correct.

I have this thin hope, more of a wish really, that he's been working busily behind the scenes and out of the view of the press to roll all this shit up and criminally prosecute all the deep state criminals. I do think today we'll see how fanciful that hope/wish actually is. This will clearly demonstrate if he's:
    hqdefault.jpg

If they walk? I think it could reasonably be argued that the evils are no longer "Sufferable" and that does take us to a dangerous place. AJ the impaler might just find more and more people in line with his thinking. JMHO

IMO, It's all for show. There's enough info out there that "something" has to be done, but that something is a nothing. These are people that believe in these institutions and they'll do what it takes to protect them. I think some of them really believe covering up the truth is protecting the Country. I disagree.

I think the dems are scared... Which us why the NY AG just sued Trump foundation for b.s.. They know this is going to look bad... Change narrative.

Watch for big terrrorist incident or shooting..... Need,to change,that narrative....

Must say I am so glad Bill Maher said the dems should tank the economy... Hurt the people to get rid,of,Trump. Brilliant...,if that was their plan... And I think it is... Then Maher just spilled the beans.... All while looking totally avainst the USA.

Well,done left... Keep driving those nails into your coffin! Please also bring us more Pelosi, Waters and Schumer. Because middle Americans cant get enough of those three!!!

Cheers, Sirhr

Syria's been quite. Bout time for another chem attack... I'm considering putting everything in Alcoa.

What do you think? Will it be big or a fizzle?

It is going to be a faster burn rate from here on in to MID TERMS. Their only chance is the fill the seats with loyal Ds in November and impeach Trump.

Huber has had his investigation up and running since November. Huber is going to be the hammer. The consequences of such investigations are going to reveal corruption at an unfathomable level. If you’re keeping abreast of the Q story - we’re led to believe that it is going to get sporty - professional riots / martial law in some areas.

Western Rifle Shooter blog probably summed it all up best - You’re problem is the commies within 5 miles of you, got a plan?

I think it will be temporary and in limited (blue) areas.

I believe some powerful truths are going to be made public @ October to influence voting.

You are running / PT - right?

Last edited:
    What sucks about what we are seeing is that it is a negotiation between the two political parties regarding what has been released.

As bad as it is it is not the whole truth.

Mueller is the result of Comeys firing which was the result of Rosenstein writing a report that he should be fired.

With the language of agents in this report there is no doubt the Agency needs to be destroyed.

There is a cultural problem there.

G, Gordon Liddy was a piker we now have a gestapo agency in our executive branch of govt.

Will the Dems be so accepting of this when that power is weaponized against them?

Its a bust. It whitewashes what they did, and the conclusions don't match the evidence at all. This report is EXACTLY what Comey did! It takes all the evidence of bias and of serious crimes, and then magically concludes no one intended to do anything wrong, and it was all just a big mistake but everyone had good intentions. How they can come to those conclusions in the fact of the text messaging is ridiculous.

All these criminals are going to walk. We now are watching the birth of American Gestapo. No oversight, and totally unaccountable. God help us when the next leftists takes control of this domestic spying and political attack machine.

I think so far just Bust. Looks like Strzok is the designated fall guy. No Documentary evidence against Comey. What the eff does that mean? That Hillary and her cronies are exceptional at destroying evidence. So they only have what "Hearsay" or "Circumstantial" evidence? How is it that they just found in last month that text from Strzok about stopping him?

How many comms did they not recover? Or is their recovery process Selective?

I still have a lot of questions. It seems justice is always gonna happen at the next investigation.

The one good thing in the report is Strzok started the Russian investigation which pretty much says it started with a stench.

Let me be the first to say ' I told you so' , This is the birth of the nkvd. Sessions got to go. Trump needs to reclassify everything. We need to arm ourselves and talk to our neighbors about the situation.

Let me be the first to say ' I told you so' , This is the birth of the nkvd. Sessions got to go. Trump needs to reclassify everything. We need to arm ourselves and talk to our neighbors about the situation.

We need to convince our neighbors to arm themselves. Right now, it is time to determine which neighbors are allies and which are not....quietly and covertly.

Resist

I just looked at the report. Its almost 600 pages long.
    Basically, it said that Comely fucked up in the handling of the investigation by not strictly following FBI protocol. The report found 5 FBI agents clearly slamming Trump ( but the agents said " it was just personal talk, and would never let it effect my job" bullshit), There were many classified, and Top secret E mails found on Douchbags electronic devices. ( but they thought Douchbag didnt have any intent to do any harm with them).
    FBI said " Im sorry,,, My bad. Please forgive me. We will make new training and this wont happen again. Smile everyone!!"
    Colmey is screwed tho..

We did not do anything real bad. And if we did it was an accident. People will be punished I assure you but that’s a secret too. We got this, you can trust us.

We got to go because SWAT is about to hit a lemonade stand. Where a bunch of tax evading 10 year olds are about to destroy America.

There are Americans out there working their asses off trying earn a honest living. While our trusted former govt employees are on book tours.

Patience has its limits.

Last edited:
    550 pages of this...

pile-of-waffles.jpg

The FBI and DOJ have managed to show their true colors. A giant whitewash... noone fired. Noone referred for prosecution. Nothing but weasel words and excuses and 'well, we can't be sure..." and "well, there was bias, but it didn't affect anything...."

Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtt....

Fact is that this report is the War and Peace of bias, incompetence, deep state nastiness, and evidence of an attempted soft coup... that is still going on. This remains all about dragging things out until November... the hope that they will elect Pelosi and Schumer, impeach Trump and go back to their nice, cushy little swamp.

Two justice systems indeed....

Imagine what would have happened if an FBI agent had written "We must stop Obama from becoming President... "

Disgusted...

Sirhr

550 pages of this...

pile-of-waffles.jpg

The FBI and DOJ have managed to show their true colors. A giant whitewash... noone fired. Noone referred for prosecution. Nothing but weasel words and excuses and 'well, we can't be sure..." and "well, there was bias, but it didn't affect anything...."

Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtt....

Fact is that this report is the War and Peace of bias, incompetence, deep state nastiness, and evidence of an attempted soft coup... that is still going on. This remains all about dragging things out until November... the hope that they will elect Pelosi and Schumer, impeach Trump and go back to their nice, cushy little swamp.

Two justice systems indeed....

Imagine what would have happened if an FBI agent had written "We must stop Obama from becoming President... "

Disgusted...

Sirhr

Pretty sure anyone opposing bamby would have been dealt with Seth Rich style.

Reactions: Fig and ArmyJerry
    I’d be glad to go oppose all of them. Problem is, they’ve priced the office out for the common man, which effectively guarantees that the same shit will keep happening. I think there is really only one way out of this. It’s going to take some men to make it happen.

Last edited: