• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its is HOT!!

dude it's been like that for a month straight here in VA. mid-high 90s, heat index well into the 100s-110. it's fucking relentless. i'm over it.

Just another day of 100+ heat index in the last 30 of them, half + without AC...
Glad it's not worse.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I hate the south! Don't get me wrong, I love the people, the hospitality, the food etc., some of the best folks in the USA, period! But the summers down there....g'ah! ?

I swear at the Grind in TN last October it was still upper 90's and high humidity. WTF?!?! ? I hope it cools down this time.

You must be up near Guntersville? And if you from Bama you should be used to it. It’s always hotter than balls in Bama!

I am about an hour and a half west of Guntersville in Muscle Shoals.

I am used to the heat outside but not when my balls are sweating inside. Luckily, we have a man fixing the ac as we speak.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Screenshot_20190819-143202_Weather.jpg

I fucking love it because I know in a few months it will be 17% and snow. I hate snow and ice more than a beating.

Spent a couple years in Phoenix, AZ a decade ago. All I heard when I got there was monsoon season, monsoon this, monsoon that, yadda, yadda. Knew what it was but asked a few locals and got "oh, it's bad - gets up to 30-40% humidity!" I just had to laugh. But it was seriously noticeable. Trips back home to AL in summer were brutal. Did learn to never leave a case of soda in closed up truck though!

93 degrees with 102 heat index and my ac unit is out!! This sucks sweaty balls!

How is your day going?
I have a special case of ball soup that would be pooling in my socks if it were not for the wonders of synthetic boxer briefs holding it all in to marinate. Gonna be something special in a bit.....Tampa...rain....mosquitos....and ball sweat.

NAS FW 100 but only 31% humidity.

Not horable for us

My truck says its hot. It isn’t quite this hot. Truck has been sitting in the sun. Lol. Southeast Tx man.

D6598FA6-7BB8-412F-A65F-2F4DDBE853A7.jpeg

house is nice and cool at 62 degrees outside

New Castle County, DE
Monday
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

°F | °C
Precipitation: 20%
Humidity: 69%
Wind: 8 mph

still a nice day at the range just needed a towel and water to drink somewhere i am positive someone in africa is laughing and calling everyone pussies where his or her constant temp is 140 in the shade or some crazy such number .

Last edited:
I am about an hour and a half west of Guntersville in Muscle Shoals.

I am used to the heat outside but not when my balls are sweating inside. Luckily, we have a man fixing the ac as we speak.

I'm just a little southwest in Tupelo - I love the heat. Beats the [relatively] cold, wet, miserable winter that is sure to come...

99 here in Tuscaloosa 109 heat index!

...and I was born in Tuscaloosa and lived there 18 years - the problem there is it's a swamp. Lake Tuscaloosa and the Warrior River hold so much moisture it just makes things even more miserable. And then you have to put up with bammer fans.

Been right around a 100 or so here in Belton (central TX) for the last few days. Doesn't seem that bad to me because we also have a nice breeze.

Until sunset and then down to 75 I might add.